Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
It's not amazing if you don't assume they were working in broad daylight during business hours. How do you know they didn't go in at 2am and work till 4am for a number of weeks? Hint * check to see who was in charge of the security firm for the buildings...

Yes they are pretty involved - and generally the people who believe the towers were rigged acknowledge that it would have taken weeks and careful planning, as well as special security clearance and definitely working at night outside of normal operating hours.
The wiring, mostly. Hubby says that the wiring of such charges couldn't be easily concealed. Maybe he's part of the conspiracy, huh?

And yeah, a demolition crew doing all the jackhammering and all at night when noone's around to notice, and clean up everything before anyone gets in for work. No late night dog walkers or tourists in the area either, apparently.

Wait, I know! Silenced jackhammers!

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The wiring, mostly. Hubby says that the wiring of such charges couldn't be easily concealed. Maybe he's part of the conspiracy, huh?

And yeah, a demolition crew doing all the jackhammering and all at night when noone's around to notice, and clean up everything before anyone gets in for work. No late night dog walkers or tourists in the area either, apparently.

One "theory" is that there was a "super nanothermite", so it could be placed surrepticioulsy by painting it on. The only way that would be possible without detection is by trained rodents or a cadre of nanorobots using nano brushes.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
One "theory" is that there was a "super nanothermite", so it could be placed surrepticioulsy by painting it on. The only way that would be possible without detection is by trained rodents or a cadre of nanorobots using nano brushes.
Oh yeah, the "traces of thermite" thing is another pet hate of his. Thermite is mix of aluminium and iron oxide. And when you smack an aluminium aircraft into a steel framed building, what would you expect to find in the ruble?

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
It's amazing that you can still Keep fighting the good fight ManFromUncle, although I think it's pointless here. Check my post history, I've tried.

I would have to agree with you circa02, but we do try to awaken others regardless of others ignorance . Personally I think the majority are paid trolls to keep the masses misinformed. Because it is always the same people mocking anything that doesn't fit the official story. They also refuse to discuss it and use the old tricks of mockery and bad labels.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
My mistake, I meant if they did not believe. But you knew that. Just like people would not bother reading the National enquire news, They knew it was rubbish and would not waste their time on it. But here they seem to want to put in alot of time to discredit anyone that doesn't stick to the official story. Why might that be?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
One would think that if they really believed it was all a conspiracy, they would ignore the thread and not bother to try keep others from learning about it.

Actually, the is method to my madness. I was taken in by arguments of the Father of the Modern Conspiracy, Mark Lane (Rush to Judgment) after hearing him lecture on the JFK assassination. That got me to read the Warren Commission report. Now this was before the internet and your only source of information (You Tube). Back then one had to slog through real books and publications.

Over the years I saw how Lane was not really concerned about truth, but was making a great living off anti-government paranoia and sentiment and dissillusionment. Lane was into anything where there was a conspiracy to be made. He was one of the survivors of the Peoples Temple mass murder and claimed that the US government had agitators placed there and even had soldiers shooting some of the victims.

So, what I learned was how it takes a few abiguous facts, a crafty pitchman and a willing-to-suspend logic audience to get a conspiracy theory going. Thanks to YouTube, it's easier than ever.

So, don't show me some crap on You Tube and somebody's blog repeating somebody else's blog and expect me to buy it.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Actually, the is method to my madness. I was taken in by arguments of the Father of the Modern Conspiracy, Mark Lane (Rush to Judgment) after hearing him lecture on the JFK assassination. That got me to read the Warren Commission report. Now this was before the internet and your only source of information (You Tube). Back then one had to slog through real books and publications.

Over the years I saw how Lane was not really concerned about truth, but was making a great living off anti-government paranoia and sentiment and dissillusionment. Lane was into anything where there was a conspiracy to be made. He was one of the survivors of the Peoples Temple mass murder and claimed that the US government had agitators placed there and even had soldiers shooting some of the victims.

So, what I learned was how it takes a few abiguous facts, a crafty pitchman and a willing-to-suspend logic audience to get a conspiracy theory going. Thanks to YouTube, it's easier than ever.

So, don't show me some crap on You Tube and somebody's blog repeating somebody else's blog and expect me to buy it.

So one bad guy makes them all bad. Is that how it works. So all priests are bad because some molested children. All doctors are bad because some misdiagnosed their patient. Your logic on this is very bad so all your logic must be bad. So we are to believe what the wealthy want us to believe because?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So one bad guy makes them all bad. Is that how it works. So all priests are bad because some molested children. All doctors are bad because some misdiagnosed their patient. Your logic on this is very bad so all your logic must be bad. So we are to believe what the wealthy want us to believe because?

So, more evidence about the decline in reading skills^_^. Lane is the prototype. Just like any product sales or marketing plan, there is a formula. What I am telling you--- please read closely because you won't find it on YouTube--- is that following Lane taught me the schtick. That's one way I assess whether a theory might be bogus. I compare that with the evidence. The conspiracy industry is big business.

As you point out, it is important to consider the agendas of the people involved.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
So, more evidence about the decline in reading skills^_^. Lane is the prototype. Just like any product sales or marketing plan, there is a formula. What I am telling you--- please read closely because you won't find it on YouTube--- is that following Lane taught me the schtick. That's one way I assess whether a theory might be bogus. I compare that with the evidence. The conspiracy industry is big business.

As you point out, it is important to consider the agendas of the people involved.

But I only see you using official evidence and mocking any other evidence that might be produced. Or mocking others that may be producing evidence. Thats seems like a foolish way to come up with your conclusions. You will not watch or use any information other than the official version put out by very wealthy people that only have money, greed and power as their main purpose. Your government is big business ,also, they have put enough people like you in positions of power to even be able to change the laws so that they are not breaking them. They were able to put enough people in these positions to make the law that corporations are people. I would love to see one of these corporations get executed like they do to people. I know there is no changing your ways, and I am will not try to. But why must you try to change ours. Because you will not succeed with such closeminded veiws.

The protocols of the elders of zion was the prototype. Just like any product sales or marketing plan, there is a formula. But this got dissed ,also.

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

None of this addresses the impossibility of any mass falling through steel at the same speed as it falls through air. Picking out questions that don't seem to make sense to you at first doesn't change the laws of physics, or the impossibility of the official story.

As for wiring, Tom Sullivan of Controlled Demolitioms Inc., which did some clean-up work at the WTC, says this:

Sullivan stated that he knew from the first day that the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 on 9/11 was a classic controlled implosion. Asked how he thought it might have been done he posited, “looking at the building it wouldn’t be a problem — once you gain access to the elevator shafts…then a team of expert loaders would have hidden access to the core columns and beams. The rest can be accomplished with just the right kind of explosives for the job. Thermite can be used as well.”
Now isn't it a coincidence that Marvin Bush, George's little brother, was on the board of the company which had the security contract for the entire WTC. That means access to any part of the building night and day, floor plans, and control over the security cameras.

HistoryCommons.org
October 1996: Security Firm with Connections to Bush Family Acquires Security Contract for World Trade Center

Marvin_Bush_2050081722-8146.jpg
Marvin Bush. [Source: Eric Draper / White House]A security company called Stratesec acquires an $8.3 million contract to help provide security at the World Trade Center. It is one of numerous contractors hired in the upgrade of security at the WTC following the 1993 bombing. Stratesec, which was formerly called Securacom, is responsible for installing the “security-description plan”—the layout of the electronic security system—at the World Trade Center. It has a “completion contract” to provide some of the center’s security “up to the day the buildings fell down,” according to Barry McDaniel, its CEO.

Directors Include Bush Family Member - Marvin P. Bush, the youngest brother of future President George W. Bush, is a director at Stratesec from 1993 to June 2000, when most of its work on these big projects is done. Wirt D. Walker III, a distant relative of George W. Bush, is chairman of the board at Stratesec from 1992, and its CEO from 1999 until January 2002. Another of Stratesec’s directors, from 1991 to 2001, is Mishal Yousef Saud Al Sabah, who is a member of the Kuwaiti royal family.
Here is another part of the interview with demolition expert Tom Sullivan:
Brent Blanchard, the photographer from the controlled demolition company Protec, has said, in criticism of the CD theory, that there would have had to been detonation cords strung all over the place and casings left in the rubble pile from the cutter charges. So we asked for a response from Sullivan. He noted that:

“Remote wireless detonators have been available for years. Look at any action movie — and of course the military has them. The reason most contractors don’t use them is that they are too expensive — but in a project with a huge budget it would be no problem.
wireless-detonation-1-375-x-335.jpg

thomas-sullivan-cdi-320-x-404.jpg
So the bottom line is you don't need cords all over the place anymore. As for people walking their dogs at night and not noticing people going in and out of the towers, you must be from a small town. NYC isn't like that. It's the city that never sleeps and the WTC complex is like a small city unto itself, with trucks going in and out multiple entrances across a square mile into underground garages, NYC traffic everywhere. Nobody cares or asks what anybody else is doing. The Towers held 30,000 workers. That's a lot of maintenance crews, food for the cafeterias and restaurants, office supplies, contractors for one thing or another, round-the-clock computer workers and what all. If you think it would be hard to do the wiring work unnoticed you don't understand the Big Apple.

Marvin Bush:
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911security.html

Last edited:
Reactions: Nekoda
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But I only see you using official evidence and mocking any other evidence that might be produced. Or mocking others that may be producing evidence. Thats seems like a foolish way to come up with your conclusions. You will not watch or use any information other than the official version put out by very wealthy people that only have money, greed and power as their main purpose. Your government is big business ,also, they have put enough people like you in positions of power to even be able to change the laws so that they are not breaking them. They were able to put enough people in these positions to make the law that corporations are people. I would love to see one of these corporations get executed like they do to people. I know there is no changing your ways, and I am will not try to. But why must you try to change ours. Because you will not succeed with such closeminded veiws.

The protocols of the elders of zion was the prototype. Just like any product sales or marketing plan, there is a formula. But this got dissed ,also.

Again, reading level check needed. I have looked at the websites and videos on those websites. I don't bother with YouTube, because there is so much stepping on that people do. And, I frankly am not interested in canned lectures or excerpts from nutcase web/talk radio shows like Alex Jones, et al. So gimme something with some depth to read (actual research, etc.).

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
None of this addresses the impossibility of any mass falling through steel at the same speed as it falls through air. Picking out questions that don't seem to make sense to you at first doesn't change the laws of physics, or the impossibility of the official story.

Because it simply didn't "free fall" and no amount of insisting that it did makes it true.
As for wiring, Tom Sullivan of Controlled Demolitioms Inc., which did some clean-up work at the WTC, says this:

Now isn't it a coincidence that Marvin Bush, George's little brother, was on the board of the company which had the security contract for the entire WTC. That means access to any part of the building night and day, floor plans, and control over the security cameras.
Conjecture.

HistoryCommons.org
So the bottom line is you don't need cords all over the place anymore. As for people walking their dogs at night and not noticing people going in and out of the towers, you must be from a small town. NYC isn't like that. It's the city that never sleeps and the WTC complex is like a small city unto itself, with trucks going in and out multiple entrances across a square mile into underground garages, NYC traffic everywhere. Nobody cares or asks what anybody else is doing. The Towers held 30,000 workers. That's a lot of maintenance crews, food for the cafeterias and restaurants, office supplies, contractors for one thing or another, round-the-clock computer workers and what all. If you think it would be hard to do the wiring work unnoticed you don't understand the Big Apple.

And you cannot explain how many people would need to be involved and how all could be kept quiet. This type operation requires much more than just the installers. There is planning, procurement, security, money, a decade of cover-up, etc.

The caption that AE911Truth runs with under this image states that “Sullivan notes that “miles of det chord (sic)” are not required with modern wireless detonation devices like this one”…. but Tom Sullivan NEVER MAKES SUCH A CLAIM and it is obvious from the video and the article that he does not make any such claim what-so-ever.
Det Cord is a high explosive, so the use of it during a demolition is to HELP break up the concrete floor systems and there would be no det cord lying around afterward because it would have exploded during the demolition. BOTH Brent Blanchard and Tom Sullivan know that all too well, yet BOTH refuse to mention it.
This deliberate manipulation of the relevant facts is a major disappointment. Seeing AE911Truth put out this kind of work is troubling indeed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single

HistoryCommons.org

Marvin Bush:
9/11 Security Courtesy of Marvin Bush

All your links so far have failed to produce hard evidence. The first link is by someone in the CD business- fair enough. All we hear is his opinions. No hard facts. No hard evidence.

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

All your links so far have failed to produce hard evidence. The first link is by someone in the CD business- fair enough. All we hear is his opinions. No hard facts. No hard evidence.

Here is more hard evidence. How did the core columns, perimeter columns, and huge five-story chunks of perimeter wall wind up in pieces cleanly sliced at the ends up to a quarter mile away? The official story is the steel got soft "like clay" and buckled and sort of melted downwards.

But the first hard evidence is the laws of physics. Steel is denser than air. Nothing can fall downward through steel at virtually the same speed it would fall through air.

The straight "sticks" you see lying across the WTC complex are 3, 4 and 5- foot wide steel beams each weighing many tons. How did the below piece of perimeter wall get all the way to Church Street?

CLICK FOR MORE DETAIL

wtc4periman.jpg

source:
911: Shock and Awe Master Deed. Prosecute Giuliani.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What does that have to do with BBC News and WTC? The reporter announced, reporting LIVE and ON LOCATION that WTC had gone down while it was standing right behind her. She jumped the gun by 26 minutes.

Now, put on your thinking cap. If this were such a well-managed conspiracy by the government, how could they possibly have fed this information, then allowed the correspondent to stand in front of it and say that it was down?

It is actually more logical that she (and the production staff talking in her ear) goofed. It was not a big leap to expect the building to collapse.

So, either the government or whatever was so highly-oiled and this was so well-planned or it wasn't. It cannot be both, as you want to have it.

Upvote 0
M

ManFromUncle

Now, put on your thinking cap. If this were such a well-managed conspiracy by the government, how could they possibly have fed this information, then allowed the correspondent to stand in front of it and say that it was down?

It is actually more logical that she (and the production staff talking in her ear) goofed. It was not a big leap to expect the building to collapse.

So, either the government or whatever was so highly-oiled and this was so well-planned or it wasn't. It cannot be both, as you want to have it.

LOL it's not a big leap to expect a shooting victim to die so let's just announce he has died and get it over with. What is logical about that?

What you are really proving is that you cannot address the fundamental premise that concrete cannot fall through steel at anything resembling free-fall speed, because steel is many million times denser than air. When you say "it wasn't free-fall speed, only truthers say that!" you are making a distinction without a difference, while continuing the amazing new demonization of the word "truth." This is intended to equate the word "truth" with "crazy," as if seeking truth was a bad thing. This is exactly what George Orwell predicted. "Normal" people believe what they are told and shut up. "Truthers" are crazy.

Not only can concrete not fall through steel at anything remotely resembling free-fall speed, (and perhaps your glasses are dirty, you miss the word "virtual" free-fall speed over and over,) it cannot fall through steel at all. Kinetic energy is expended as the floors meet resistance, and the mass slows and is stopped.

You are deliberately blowing smoke by ignoring differences in magnitudes, since again, steel, even if it is "soft like clay," is millions of times denser than air. Your argument is the same as me saying: "It is impossible that a piece of tissue paper stopped that bullet," and you saying "THERE YOU GO AGAIN! It was not a piece of tissue paper! It was three pieces!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL it's not a big leap to expect a shooting victim to die so let's just announce he has died and get it over with. What is logical about that?

Didn't say it was logical, just more logical to make a mistake like that than to expect that such a highly controlled conspiracy woulod let this slip happen.

Upvote 0