IreneAdler

more binah in her finger than in your whole body
Oct 12, 2009
✟22,392.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It's a t.v. show on I. Discovery... I think the one this week is on the Green River killer. Never watched it, but the commercial made me think:

How on Earth do you deal with finding out you're married to someone like that? I mean, I'm all for Christian understanding or whatever if that's what people choose, but still there's that almost, violated kind of thing that must be going on inside the person who wasn't the criminal... feeling lied to and used, etc.

This doesn't particularly worry me about my own life, because it has to be an astronomical chance thing but still... it makes you wonder what you'd do in some of these people's situation. I mean this one poor lady was married (happily apparently) to one of the worst serial killers in history. What do you say to her even (as a friend/relative)? It's all just weird.

Sorry, I'm rambling

darktipper

Outside I look bad but inside is like candy :)
Apr 10, 2011
Somewhere in outer space.....
✟15,935.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I shake my head at some of the people. They have the house. The cars. The career they wanted. And then they kill their spouse to get with a co-worker. Snapped is a show that would make any guy second guess marriage lol

Upvote 0