Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello... The Bible teaches...

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. - James 5:16

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.- Matthew 18:19

So there is power in prayer and in agreement. As a Christian discipline I pray at 1:15 PM and at 4:00 AM along with the Bible Broadcasting Networks Family Alter prayer time (BBN). If we could build a prayer thread I would pray for the members here as well. Format...

[Date mm/dd] [Brief prayer request] [CF URL if you like]

When the prayer thread gets too long we will delete the requests top of the list first (I would imagine they would be there at least two weeks). If you like to re post the deleted prayer request that would be fine.

01/13 Remembering Lanie that the Lord would strengthen her.

Reactions: Malaika Faye

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
1/13 Susie~Q's elderly father is seriously ill and is not saved. He fell yesterday down some steps. Pray for God's pure grace to flood His heart so he knows how very much God loves him. Pray for his complete healing.

1/13 Susie~Q's heart rate is being monitored. There are anxiety issues and health issues. Pray that God's peace and HIS calm supersedes all else, and His joy floods her heart, mind, spirit, and body.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
They re-instated the weekend overtime! Will be working 12 hours a day. Won't be able to pray with BBNRadio until Tuesday! Here is a recap on the prayer requests.

01/13 Remembering Nightskies that the Lord would give him direction in life!
01/13 Susie~Q's elderly father is seriously ill and is not saved. He fell yesterday down some steps. Pray for God's pure grace to flood His heart so he knows how very much God loves him. Pray for his complete healing.
01/13 Susie~Q's heart rate is being monitored. There are anxiety issues and health issues. Pray that God's peace and HIS calm supersedes all else, and His joy floods her heart, mind, spirit, and body.
01/14 Please pray for my relationship with the Lord and health. Thanks so much!
01/14 Lifting ev'ryone up to our Abba
01/14 Praying that DrJean that will be used for your glory Lord!

Father. I lift all these prayer requests to you. Meet the needs! In Jesus name I pray!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
They re-instated the weekend overtime! Will be working 12 hours a day. Won't be able to pray with BBNRadio until Tuesday! Here is a recap on the prayer requests.

01/13 Susie~Q's elderly father is seriously ill and is not saved. He fell yesterday down some steps. Pray for God's pure grace to flood His heart so he knows how very much God loves him. Pray for his complete healing.
01/13 Susie~Q's heart rate is being monitored. There are anxiety issues and health issues. Pray that God's peace and HIS calm supersedes all else, and His joy floods her heart, mind, spirit, and body.

Father. I lift all these prayer requests to you. Meet the needs! In Jesus name I pray!

praying in agreement, amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
As a Christian discipline I pray at 1:15 PM and at 4:00 AM with the Bible Broadcasting Networks Family Alter prayer time (BBN Radio - Click the listen live button under your language). Here is the ongoing prayer list.

01/14 pray that AdamKane receives some quality sleep!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
1/17/12 i'd like to add Scott (he prefers not to use his CF username) He has partial paralysis (weakness, and limited functionality) on his left side from brain surgery...he is not a believer, but agreed to be prayed for
1/17/12 another member named Erik. Erik has cancer throughout his body including his skin. He is in a great deal of pain.

(sorry, i edited to include more detail)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
01/17 i'd like to add Scott (he prefers not to use his CF username) who is partially paralyzed from an operation...he is not a believer, but agreed to be prayed for
01/17 another member named Erik who is dying and has a disabling skin disease.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rockytopva

Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
01/17 i'd like to add Scott (he prefers not to use his CF username) who is partially paralyzed from an operation...he is not a believer, but agreed to be prayed for
01/17 another member named Erik who is dying and has a disabling skin disease.
01/17 pray for Dan the man...he may need more brain surgeries...pray for his complete healing.

Join us at the BBN at 1:15 PM!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
1/19/12

pappastratos: Need some prayers today & rest of the week. BIG changes are coming & please pray for strength, wisdom, & we are not consumed with anxiety, worry, & sadness.

psalmtoday: Hello everyone, Please pray for me. I am feeling kind of down today.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.