^j^RaspberryAngel

Aug 18, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have a confession to make.

I've been a member of Christian forums for years. Long, long ago, more than 5 years I expect, I was a member of these forums. I'd forgotten my screen name from way back then so I re-registered thinking what I was coming home to was the energy and the grace that was so present here back then that when I logged out I felt buoyed, lifted, in joy in the heart.
That's not the forum I've found to exist now.

Now there are incredibly dark energies here. What was a gorgeous place full of the light and love of Christ is now full of the darkness to the extent one can almost taste it, of the adversary.
I don't feel well when I'm here. The racist, anti-American Red Fox who is tolerated in her flames, her flame baiting, rails against Christians and Americans. The long term atheists here who HATE Christians. They're allowed!

This site, and come to find out in a search, is something that the net buzzes about on a website that reviews forums, is toxic.
Look at your pages if you drop your adblocker. FULL of ad's not fit for a Christian community.
This site isn't Christian. This site is adversarial to Christians.
I'm leaving, thank God. It literally doesn't feel good to be here like it use to. Back in the day it was a brilliant joy that filled people here. We'd email back and forth as private on-line friends and talk about the wonderful people at CF.
Now, in private conversations I learn that I'm not the only one who notices the darkness that's come here and taken root and launched its umbrella to overcome the spirit of Christ.
The antithesis of Christ is allowed to reign. And those who are Christian are assaulted the moment they defend the word!

God be with the Christians here.
And God knows he'll deal with the one's who aren't, and act as they do here. Be they just a member or on staff.

FIGHT for your religious liberty! Because if you can't read it here you'll be hard pressed to notice elsewhere in America that there are people who HATE YOU because you're Christian. And they'd love nothing more than to see the day come when your "Christian Privilege", your Christian religious right , no longer exists BY LAW!
That's why they hate you here in print! So you'll get use to the idea that your privilege stops where their access to a keyboard starts.
And sadly, their advocates are on staff.
Those type are ones that I just know don't really believe in Hell. Else they'd know what apostasy will cost them.

Till later after this life,
RA
^j^ God be with the Christians here.

Blank Stair

1 Peter 3:16
Aug 19, 2015
✟18,901.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:( I am so sorry to read of your pain. Thank you for your honesty and relating your past experiences here. I thought it was just me in how I feel when interacting here. I get this knot in my gut for the conflict attitudes that seem to be ready to pounce here at any given opportunity.
It's all positive when certain Christians enter a discussion. And then along comes a dark attitude, be their faith as Christian or atheist, and they interject anger, conflict, hate, attack on the scriptures. It's particularly disconcerting when their Faith is marked as Christian.
I think the opportunity for those opposed to the faith is great when they can have, Seeker, non-denominational, and those type labels, attached to their profile and that then lets them into the Christian Only forums. An inroad. They're non-denominational because they're actually atheists there to start a fight. They're seekers, because in their mind that's the perfect label to describe their intention. To seek out Christians and hate on their faith.

Bold move to speak the truth these days. I'll check out Liberty Institute also.

God's speed Raspberry!
And thank you.

Upvote 0

fizzygiraffe

There's No Present Like The TIme
Aug 24, 2015
✟7,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:(
hugging.gif
God journey with you Raspberry.
You've given us a lot to think about here I believe. I too notice how I've felt differently since arriving here. God uses us to give his truth in any number of ways. Many times Christians will here someone deliver a false teaching, something that is even forbidden to be said at other grace centered forum type places, to call out false teachings or teachers when identified, that God doesn't speak to people anymore. That the Bible, that closed canon, was the final word from the eternal God.

I don't believe that for a moment. How would the universal supreme omniscient creator of all that exist concede his right to speak to his children was vested in a book created, published, by sinful men and women for whom it is intended as a love letter? A guide book, to find their way home. And to his calling , with instructions on the page, that initiated itself in their heart.
When God speaks to our heart that is proof he never stopped speaking because the Bible was published.

Be Blessed, Raspberry. My prayers follow you. As I would hope do those of other Christians here. :groupray:

Upvote 0

fizzygiraffe

There's No Present Like The TIme
Aug 24, 2015
✟7,835.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know, the more I read over threads today the more I can't get this one out of my mind.

Read threads even in the Christians Only forum and what do you have? Conflict. Not discussion. Conflict. Even those that start out as peaceful threads are soon entered into by those who want to start chaos. And how do we insure Christians only? What is that but an invitation to those who are on a mission against scripture?

And the homosexual threads here. Powder keg! Rules about when and where they can be posted. And yet, and someone PM'd me about this one after I entered into one today, the scriptures by the rules here don't apply when it comes to homosexuals and homosexuality. God's word is deleted on that subject.
Sexually active homosexuals are not what the Bible says they are when CF rules say they're Christian when they claim they are.
That's not scripture! That's CF rules.
I couldn't belive it until I was linked.

I'm making a lot of changes in my life of late. I think the Christians here have but to roll back in their chairs and take a real long look at what is happening in these forums. Good Christians looking to talk about an topic pertaining to Christianity are descended upon by those claiming to be Christians, or outright not. Making the former sound like the latter in disguise.

There's a thread somewhere here that asks if anyone has noticed CF has lost a lot of members or is slowing down?

Maybe the reason is the good Christians are tired of the bad people disguised as Christians. Or boldly confessing in public they're not Christians but they are on a mission against Christians.
It's the Net. There are just too many options out there to settle for this. Good forums with peace filled spirit loving Christians.
Someone said in a thread, ;) , Jesus never said to let wolves into the sheepfold. It isn't healthy for the sheep and it just fattens the wolves.

I'm new so I'll not be missed.

Upvote 0

whatgoeshere

Aug 28, 2015
✟15,127.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Engaged
I just joined and ventured to this part of the site because it was Christians Only. I was raised in Church of God and the title here got my attention. Clever label for this outpouring of I don't know what all.

I have to say that as someone who just got here and realized in a browse that there are a lot of godless people here, thank you! For saving valuable time and energy on my part and emotion too, judging by what all is said by all of you here.
Interesting that there are so many people reading this but so few with the guts to speak up. It can't just be the few here who see all this happening. Especially not with as many reads as come in but dare not speak.
Anyway, I wonder how many of you up there on the other posts will read this? But thanks for the warning. I'm not fond of Christian sites that allow those opposed to the faith to join. If they want to convert they can find a church. When they come to a community online where they can speak behind a mask they're no good.

God be with you all. And God protect the true Christians here from whatever is the slings and arrows of the enemy so described above.

Ahimsa,
Katherine Scorbie

Upvote 0