The Christian Forums' Members Gathering (4)

Talenduic Braz

May 3, 2016
Kentucky
✟7,611.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Notice to all the believers who do not think that the Earth is 4.55 billion years old.
The age of the Earth is determined by the quantification of the residues of the decay of radioactive isotopes of lead and uranium in rocks (go on wikipedia "radiometric dating" for sources). If you want to prove that the calculation of 4.55 billion years for the age of the Earth is false or questionable, you need to prove that the nuclear physics which supplies a part of the electricity since 35 years is false.
Good luck !

Upvote 0

Daniel_

May 10, 2011
✟19,969.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Notice to all the believers who do not think that the Earth is 4.55 billion years old.
The age of the Earth is determined by the quantification of the residues of the decay of radioactive isotopes of lead and uranium in rocks (go on wikipedia "radiometric dating" for sources). If you want to prove that the calculation of 4.55 billion years for the age of the Earth is false or questionable, you need to prove that the nuclear physics which supplies a part of the electricity since 35 years is false.
Good luck !
How old was Adam when God created him? How old was the wine which Jesus made out of water? I'm not saying I refute the earth is billions of years old but God can create things that are mature and appear much older than they actually are, so perhaps this is the case with the earth. Whether it is or not, the important fact is that God is the Creator and we are his servants. How marvelous to think there is more than 4.55 billions years to enjoy with God in eternity!
God bless.

Upvote 0

Xynthia Psalm

Apr 13, 2017
Manchester
✟15,213.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hello!

We want to invite you to our Passion of Christ play in Manchester.

You are all welcome to attend.

Free entrance and Free food

Address: Reddish Vale Hall, Dalkeith Road, Reddish, Manchester SK5 7EY

Time: 2:00 pm

Reactions: ForsakenGirl
Upvote 0

Leaf473

Jul 17, 2020
Northeast
✟180,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is this thread still active?

tenor.gif

(I guess it is now :D)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesseBassett

Follower of the way, the truth, and the life....
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2004
Inver Grove Heights, MN, USA
Visit site
✟421,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've never been to Minnesota. My only t real experience of your great state is the Mary Tyler Moore show :D

giphy.gif
Yeah I love MN. But today the weather just sucks. Its only -6 degrees outside and snow on the ground.

Upvote 0