Not open for further replies.

Metanoia02

Owner of the invisible &a mp;
Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟20,203.00
Faith
Catholic
The West is dying for the lack of spiritual heritage, we need that the Christendom come back, how will we resist islam without christendom, our civilisation is dying for suicide demographic and it´s complicated to change that without a change of attitudes, but how to do it, please commnent it.
Have a large family and raise your children to be faith filled Catholics? Be fruitful and multiply. That is what the Muslims are doing quite succesfully.

Upvote 0

OnTheWay

Nov 21, 2005
✟6,746.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
The rejection of the materialistic lifesytle of the modern westerner. Children cost money, and it seems like no shortage of westerners would rather have a nicer home and expensive cars.

The only way the west will survive is if it embraces Christianity, real Christianity (not the lesbian ordaining varity), again. The other option would be embracing radical ethnic nationalism. In that event there may still be westerners around, but the west would sink into a state of affairs much like those in the Islamic world.

Upvote 0

Franze

Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟2,139.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I agree.

But Franze, how would you like to do that?

Human speaking it´s impossible, only with the help of God, but how? I don´t know, praying would be my first option, but later, but I see that the things don´t go well, I don´t know if You understand me.

Upvote 0

Franze

Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟2,139.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The rejection of the materialistic lifesytle of the modern westerner. Children cost money, and it seems like no shortage of westerners would rather have a nicer home and expensive cars.

The only way the west will survive is if it embraces Christianity, real Christianity (not the lesbian ordaining varity), again. The other option would be embracing radical ethnic nationalism. In that event there may still be westerners around, but the west would sink into a state of affairs much like those in the Islamic world.

Today Ontheway, I have visited an orthodox church in Valencia, Spain, my city, and yes, we need that catholicism and orthodoxy come back to create a christian Europe, and later, being one with Christ. But the work is so high, it´s difficult to imagine.
And yes I think that seeing our societies, a new nazism is very possible against muslims and this isn´t the answer but the conversion. First, us, later them.

Upvote 0

Franze

Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟2,139.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Have a large family and raise your children to be faith filled Catholics? Be fruitful and multiply. That is what the Muslims are doing quite succesfully.

Well, It´s possible but people now aren´t in the disposition to sacrifice and having children. They don´t want. It´s difficult.

Upvote 0

ProCommunioneFacior

I'm an ultra-traditionalist, run for your life ;)
Oct 30, 2003
Mesa, Arizona
Visit site
✟21,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I agree with Metanoia that we all need to be faithful Catholics and be generous to what God is calling us to, whether it be having a large family, being a priest, or being a religious.

We also need Bishops and priests who call us to a radical holy life, while living a radical holy life of their own, for they cannot give what they do not have.

I am also convinced that what we need is a revitalization of the monastic life. It was monasticism which built the great western civilization. They are also examples to us that we are to live a life focused on God and the Kingdom and not to seek after our own whims and desires as if they are our gods. Therefore we need to support the monastic communities which live a life of radical abandon to the will of God.

In addition I believe that a revitalization of the monastic life in both the East and West will lead to greater dialogue between East and West, and perhaps will lead to a reunification which will allow East and West christianity to join forces against the forces of secularism. Satan likes to divide and conquer, we all need to unite behind the Pope, unite behind the teachings of the Church, rid ourselves of sin that we may unite ourselves more perfectly to Christ and His Will, then perhaps our faith may be as strong as a mustard seed or more, and then perhaps we may be able to move mountains, evangelize the world, and rid this world of the culture of death.

First of all, however, we need to focus on ourselves, we need to pray, fast, and do good works. We need to pray for the Bishops and the priests, as we need them to be holy sheperds of the flock, a flock that generally speaking is lost in this materialistic, utilitarian, relativist world. We need strong voices, we need voices calling us to a life of penance and self-giving.

There is so much to distract us though, and we need to see our lives as a battle against all that distracts us from carrying out the will of God, whatever that maybe for our personal lives.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.