Not open for further replies.

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's hard for a country to be the WoB when it doesn't even exist.
I pretty much have my money on the notion that America won't be around in about 50 years.
At the very least, she won't have enough ana to be the WoB, for sure.

Why are you so confused? The scriptures that describe America (BABYLON THE GREAT) are so very clear.

At this present time America is indeed the mighty BABYLON THE GREAT, but at some point in time (and I feel it's going to be very soon) God is going to judge and destroy America, after which we will cease to be the powerful nation that we are today. When that occurs, Revelation 19:1,2 will be fulfilled which says,

"And after these things (after America's judgment) I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:"

"For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."

Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Why are you so confused? The scriptures that describe America (BABYLON THE GREAT) are so very clear.

At this present time America is indeed the mighty BABYLON THE GREAT, but at some point in time (and I feel it's going to be very soon) God is going to judge and destroy America, after which we will cease to be the powerful nation that we are today. When that occurs, Revelation 19:1,2 will be fulfilled which says,

"And after these things (after America's judgment) I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:"

"For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great harlot, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand."

Why not the UK?

You focus too much on military, something that quite frankly has no influence on general affairs.

Upvote 0

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why not the UK?

You focus too much on military, something that quite frankly has no influence on general affairs.

Not true, I'm focasing on every aspect of America, including our military might. America has power over the monetary systems of the world, and even over the oil of the Middle East....
Daniel foretold this in chapter 11, verse 43,
Notice,

"But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians (the black man) shall be at his steps."

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

So you have left America that ye not be a partaker of her sins? What country do you now live in?

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
At this present time America is indeed the mighty BABYLON THE GREAT, but at some point in time (and I feel it's going to be very soon) God is going to judge and destroy America,

What do you mean by very soon?

Upvote 0

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you mean by very soon?

If Daniel 9, verses 24 and 25 is about the 70th year timeline of Christ's second coming, and if that timeline commenced with the rebirth of the nation of Israel, as those verses seem to indicate, then America's judgment will surely occur between now and 2017.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟797,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If Daniel 9, verses 24 and 25 is about the 70th year timeline of Christ's second coming, and if that timeline commenced with the rebirth of the nation of Israel, as those verses seem to indicate, then America's judgment will surely occur between now and 2017.

Ok, thanks.
I was curious because all the apostles believed and taught that Judgment was coming "very soon" as well.

I just wasn't sure if you were using the divinely inspired apostles definition of very soon, or if you were using a different definition.

Do you know something the apostles didn't?

Upvote 0

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

So you have left America that ye not be a partaker of her sins? What country do you now live in?

No, I haven't left America, but I've "come out of her", if you know what I mean.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, I haven't left America, but I've "come out of her", if you know what I mean.
no, you are supposed to physically leave, so you don't receive her plagues. Just like Lot left Sodom and Gommorah.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Just The Facts

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jul 26, 2003
Visit site
✟80,681.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi Fcorman

So America is responsible for killing the prophets and Saints and all that have been slain on earth.

24: And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Ahhhh I think you need to take a second look at your doctrine.

Perhaps check out this verse

Mt:23:37: O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets,

Upvote 0

andy b

Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2013
uk
✟75,681.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Why not the UK?

the uk has zero influence on anything as a rule our leaders just run after the president of the usa our days as a super power are well gone

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA/Belize
✟1,748,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread has been cleaned

As a reminder, the site rules include:

Flaming and Harassment
● Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.