fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John said in Revelation 13:1

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea of Patmos and saw in a vision a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns...."

And in Revelation 17:3 he said,

"So he (the angel) carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names and blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

What does the beast having seven heads and ten horns, reprsent?

ShedSinforChrist

Its Christmas, give someone a Bible!
Apr 24, 2013
✟15,435.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

"And I stood upon the sand of the sea of Patmos and saw in a vision a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns...."

"So he (the angel) carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names and blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom:thumbsup:. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Rev_17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Dan_7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

The Bible doesnt leave us hanging, all prophecy is very clear.

Upvote 0

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mystery Babylon

The ten kings are under her control.

We wont know who the ten kings are until a few more years.

Pope Francis is on a mission to make the Church look good so everyone will believe what he says when he supports the Beast.

This is happening in our lifetime.

:) The question was/is

What does the beast represent? Does it, or does it not represent BABYLON THE GREAT?

Upvote 0

ShedSinforChrist

Apr 24, 2013
✟15,435.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

What does the beast represent? Does it, or does it not represent BABYLON THE GREAT?

Indeed it does love,

Think about it like this.

The Beast is a "system".

A Global Governance with the "Lawless one, or Man of sin" at the top.

The harlot, or woman that sits atop the beast is the greatest religious influence in the world. The Papacy.

The Beast wont convince the world without the Papacy to say "its ok, I support the system, so should you".

Upvote 0

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed it does love,

The Beast is a "system".

The harlot, or woman that sits atop the beast is the greatest religious influence in the world. The Papacy.

The Beast wont convince the world without the Papacy to say "its ok, I support the system, so should you".

>>>Indeed it does love.<<<

Good. Would you also agree that BABYLON THE GREAT is the same beast spoken of in Daniel 7:23, which says,

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces"?

Upvote 0

ShedSinforChrist

Apr 24, 2013
✟15,435.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
>>>Indeed it does love.<<<

Good. Would you also agree that BABYLON THE GREAT is the same beast spoken of in Daniel 7:23, which says,

"Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces"?

:thumbsup:

You havent seen anything yet I fear.

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟270,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The 7 heads are: Satan, the 4 heads of the EU Leopard, mouth of the lion, and the little horn that rules the 10 toes of the bear's feet. 4 separate groups/ individuals.

1+4+1 + 1 (w/ 10 toes/ horns) = 7 heads, 10 horns. This is Babylon the Great.

The false prophet/ beast from the earth is the Pope. The Pope is not the "antichrist". The Pope is the harlot/ the "8th" beast. The woman riding the beast is.... shockingly,... not the 7 headed Beast.

Satan has an agenda to make people think that the Pope is the "Antichrist" because the beast gets rid of the Pope and official "Christianity" well before the tribulation is over. If people think that the Pope is the "antichrist", then once he is disposed of (the harlot is burned with fire, the 10 hate the harlot), Satan can easily fool people into worshiping him since he "isn't the antichrist".

Simple, eh?

Upvote 0

ShedSinforChrist

Apr 24, 2013
✟15,435.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The 7 heads are: Satan, the 4 heads of the EU Leopard, mouth of the lion, and the little horn that rules the 10 toes of the bear's feet. 4 separate groups/ individuals.

1+4+1 + 1 (w/ 10 toes/ horns) = 7 heads, 10 horns. This is Babylon the Great.

The false prophet/ beast from the earth is the Pope. The Pope is not the "antichrist". The Pope is the harlot/ the "8th" beast. The woman riding the beast is.... shockingly,... not the 7 headed Beast.

Satan has an agenda to make people think that the Pope is the "Antichrist" because the beast gets rid of the Pope and official "Christianity" well before the tribulation is over. If people think that the Pope is the "antichrist", then once he is disposed of (the harlot is burned with fire, the 10 hate the harlot), Satan can easily fool people into worshiping him since he "isn't the antichrist".

Simple, eh?

Antichrist is not a person, its a spirit. But good call on the Pope as the false prophet, couldn't agree more.

1Jn 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Papacy or the Pope is hardly that! There are many Roman Catholic believers who have trusted Christ and resist the teachings of the Papacy.

We do know the Papacy through history has been guilty of persecuting Christians! Luther is a prime example...and because of his battle with the Papacy he believed they were antichrist...I would not disagree with him because the RCC at that time was guilty of persecuting those who resisted their teachings and authority.

We have many that buy into Chick Pubilcations belief that the Papacy as well as the Pope, is antichrist.

They forget that Protestants are guilty of some of the same things and worse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

granpa

Noahide/Rationalist
Apr 23, 2007
California
✟3,072.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
Private

I don't know about the Beast but the Leviathan with seven heads and 10 horns that acts as midwife to the birth of Israel is job.
job had 7 sons and 3 daughters.

And in a more symbolic and less obvious way job is also the child being born, the behemoth, the head of the creation of God

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ShedSinforChrist

Apr 24, 2013
✟15,435.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I don't know about the Beast but the Leviathan with seven heads and 10 horns that acts as midwife to the birth of Israel is job.

And in a more symbolic and less obvious way job is also the child being born, the behemoth the head of the creation of God

Excuse me, what?

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

And in a more symbolic and less obvious way job is also the child being born, the behemoth the head of the creation of God
No granda. I can't swallow that. I get the leviathan (being a picture of Satan)...but to pull Job having 7 sons and 3 daughters and make them the 10 kings, is really reaching!!! It goes beyond what the book of Job is revealing to us.

What moves you to assume that?

Upvote 0

Dear friend, I see many parallel's in prophecy, even between the OT and NT, and this might help you see more of the identities that may parallel to present day if you see more parallel's.

I see the seven heads parallel to the seven sons, or as an image of Christ and the first seven commands on the Cross. The ten horns is a picture of a man flipped upside down as Job speaks about; when the man is flipped, he then thinks with his ten-toes. The definition is that the ten commandments are written in us, from head to ten toes as ending with the tenth commandment. This is a gentile mindset of the population of said prophecy at fulfillment.

The first two laws are the great commands of Love, the first is a reflection of the Father who resides in the Most High Place, which is pictured as the frontlets of our brain, and Christ sits on the Right side, (right frontlet in this image). The left is the feminine figure while the two form the image of the Seed that is the Image of the Father. The two become the likeness in flesh, and are joint heirs in Christ by the Covenant of the Three that was made on the 7th day. The 7th day is an image of Christ, the seven sons, and the Covenant of all three. It also appears to me that the last 3 commands may paint an image of what the Covenant was about, and entailed for the couple and how to live among one another.

The NWO cuts the Cross down just below the 7th command, which is the Feet/ten toes of Christ. The NWO takes Christ down, and then slices up the Cross like a log to reform the Law their way. They bury Christ, then select choice branches of knowledge from the forbidden tree and then graft those branches into the Tree stump that is the image of the 3 daughters remaining at the Cross. The law is then formed on women's desires, for gain and profit, and for worship. This forms a new legion of witches in the present world, and this took place again in the mid 19th century.

There's a parallel to the woman standing on the moon, and she represents Christ, a False Prophet, and the 3 daughters and the last 3 commandments are a picture of the moon, and the order of the commands are reversed as the entire Cross was inverted in an earlier step of the violation. The NWO takes these three and breaks out a total of ten. The spirit of man is flipped upside down and his number 1 of his mind (frontlets) are then on the bottom as in the Abyss, by standing on head, (father goes to hell by man changing laws and order) and the ten toes become the mental dictates to the man's conscience instead of the first, and the second that once was of the Son, and the Garden with two trees, and parallel to the 5 senses is then replaced with commandment 9, which forms a judgmental mindset. All of the commandments written in man then become reversed in order and the man is thinking backwards.

The holy things are then thought to be evil and visa verse. The power of the delusion is more than man can overcome without the knowledge of his condition and how to escape it; man then must repent when his eyes are opened. All things of the human mind will be restored for the Temple of God may be whole again.

The woman substitutes for Christ and the 7 sons, which should be a masculine image in this picture but the genders have been switched by the flip and reversal of law and order in the Cross. All changes are for counting gain and profit and worship. These can be counted on a Rosary for forgiveness by works.

That's a brief of what I see. There's a definition of Church and State and a lot more, and perhaps, there may be some food for thought. Thanks :)

~edited: I made some corrections in my wording.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

In Revelation 17, the beast is Satan because he is scarlet colored and John could not see into the bottomless pit where the actual person the beast was at the time of the first century. imo, the beast in the bottomless pit is Nimrod.

In Revelation 13, the beast has a two fold representation because it comes out of the sea (like in Daniel 7). The first fold representation is that is it is the end times Roman Empire, the EU final form, that has gained control of the territories of the former babylonian, medes persian, greek empires - with 42 months left before Jesus Returns.

The second fold representation of the beast is that it is the Antichrist come back to life and possessed by the unclean spirit of Nimrod (or whoever the beast is currently in the bottomless pit) - as the eighth (Julio Claudian) king of the Roman Empire.

The ten horns are ten end times kings of the EU, ends time version of the Roman Empire.
The 7 hears are seven Julio Claudian kings (the Caesars).
1. Julius Caesar
2. Augustus Caesar
3. Tiberius
4. Caligula
5. Claudius
6. Nero
7. End times little horn Antichrist (who will be mortally wounded).

8. Followed by End times Antichrist-beast

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SwordFall

Oct 4, 2013
✟1,454.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
The Papacy or the Pope is hardly that! There are many Roman Catholic believers who have trusted Christ and resist the teachings of the Papacy.

We do know the Papacy through history has been guilty of persecuting Christians! Luther is a prime example...and because of his battle with the Papacy he believed they were antichrist...I would not disagree with him because the RCC at that time was guilty of persecuting those who resisted their teachings and authority.

We have many that buy into Chick Pubilcations belief that the Papacy as well as the Pope, is antichrist.

They forget that Protestants are guilty of some of the same things and worse.

Yeah, I'm looking at the false prophets who have come out of protestantism, like the so called end of the world a year ago, and wondering why in the hell people are even still looking at the Church.

Protestantism is a catalyst for antichrists.

Just a fair share bro :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟356,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

No, but the beast in the bottomless pit imo is Nimrod who is founder of the tower of Babel.

In the end, when the Antichrist-beast will be driven to unite the world in total rebellion against God, which for that reason I suspect the beast currently in the bottomless pit is Nimrod.

Upvote 0

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed it does love,

The Beast is a "system".

Interesting.
Would you please copy the verse below for me, with your interpretation of the words I've underlined?

(Rev.17:16 "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire."

Upvote 0

fcorman

May 29, 2013
✟185.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
<edit>

Like I said, The prophetic scriptures aren't about the Jews or the nation of Israel, they're about modern-day America, symbolized as that of BABYLON THE GREAT in Revelation. And they're about the falling away (apostasy) of the modern-day white Americans, and the exaltation of the black man (black race) upon America.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.