The Beast is creeping into my kid's school!

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I asked what part of the curriculum it is we're so hysterical about, and there was some mention of "Gate Gods" and good luck symbols. Other than that its all been about "ZOMG Communism!" and somehow the Muslims worked there way in there too.

No mention of crop circles yet, but I'm hopeful.

LOL! At least you can provide the entertainment. :D

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
The beast won't be fully formed until after the church is removed.

Is that a "Rapture" reference?

So... (I swear, I'm just making sure I'm following correctly)

On or around the next new moon, in about two weeks, you believe that all the "real" Christians are going to mysteriously vanish leaving only their clothes and blood behind, Muslims are going to surround and attack Israel with a large, conventional Army with intent to occupy, and those same Muslim countries are, with China, going to turn over their sovereignty to the UN.

Am I understanding you correctly?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is that a "Rapture" reference?

So... (I swear, I'm just making sure I'm following correctly)

On or around the next new moon, in about two weeks, you believe that all the "real" Christians are going to mysteriously vanish leaving only their clothes and blood behind, Muslims are going to surround and attack Israel with a large, conventional Army with intent to occupy, and those same Muslim countries are, with China, going to turn over their sovereignty to the UN.

Am I understanding you correctly?

Blood?..."leaving only their clothes and BLOOD behind"????? What on earth?

And no, you are not understanding correctly.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
If we are all going to be Raptured, we should be praising Jesus for the Confucius Institute as it is only proof that the Rapture will occur soon, right? And if we are all True Christians ® then it doesn't matter if we have to listen to Chinese propaganda anyways.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Blood?..."leaving only their clothes and BLOOD behind"????? What on earth?
Some accounts of the Rapture reckon thats whts going to happen. I dunno what sort of Rapture you believe in.

And no, you are not understanding correctly.
Which part do I misunderstand?

Upvote 0

LargeTrout

Jan 7, 2008
United Kingdom
✟7,929.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Some accounts of the Rapture reckon thats whts going to happen. I dunno what sort of Rapture you believe in.

What accounts of the rapture have you been looking at. It sounds like something out of a horror movie.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Gathering to our Lord and Savior is NOT a horror movie but our blessed hope!

Tts 2:13while we wait for the blessed hope-the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,
Glad you're back. Now, aside from blood in the rapture, if you'd care to tell me where I was misunderstanding you before?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Glad you're back. Now, aside from blood in the rapture, if you'd care to tell me where I was misunderstanding you before?

Hi there! I don't know for how long...I'm probably going to get booted off this forum.

But I'll keep coming as long as I am able.

Anyway, I realized why you said "blood" the other day - because "flesh and blood cannot enter the kingdom of God". That is not because we leave our flesh and blood here but because we are changed into our glorified bodies. We put on immortality/incorruptable bodies.

As far as the timing of the rapture, yes, it will happen when gog invades Israel. It will happen when they are saying "peace and security". It could happen as early as next week, given current events (which line up with prophecy) and given how all the signs are converging and lining up to the Feast of Trumpets next week.

Now, do I know the day or hour? NO! Do I know for certain that this is it? NO! Could it happen NOW? ABSOLUTELY!

I keep hearing this verse speaking in my head though:

Hab 2:3For the revelation awaits an appointed time; it speaks of the end and will not prove false. Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

To everyone who reads this and watches and loves the Lord, BE READY! MAKE SURE you are born of the Spirit.

Reactions: LightHorseman
Upvote 0

LargeTrout

Jan 7, 2008
United Kingdom
✟7,929.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hi there! I don't know for how long...I'm probably going to get booted off this forum.

But I'll keep coming as long as I am able.

What makes you think that? Some of your ideas are a little far out but I don't think you deserve to be booted for them.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What makes you think that? Some of your ideas are a little far out but I don't think you deserve to be booted for them.

Because I believe that anyone who aligns themselves with the globalist agenda, at this time in history, is following the beast that is forming and will be subject to the wrath of God unless they get their head out of the sand....and I said so.

Upvote 0

simonpeter

Jan 30, 2010
✟16,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Because I believe that anyone who aligns themselves with the globalist agenda, at this time in history, is following the beast that is forming and will be subject to the wrath of God unless they get their head out of the sand....and I said so.

Don't you have faith in Christ? Even if this so-called globalist agenda is 'evil', surely Christ has enough power to do something about it? I'd suggest you focus more on reading the word and less on matters over which we have no control.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't you have faith in Christ? Even if this so-called globalist agenda is 'evil', surely Christ has enough power to do something about it? I'd suggest you focus more on reading the word and less on matters over which we have no control.

Yeah, I read the Word of God, which is where I got the fact that this BABEL agenda is evil. And YES, in fact, Christ will indeed do something about it after letting it form and force people to choose/take a mark.

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Globalism is hardly that bad. It can be quite a force for good. The sooner we all become global citizens, and all work together, the sooner we won't have incessant bickering over land in the Middle East, or Chechen terrorists in Russia etc. etc.

Just look at how well the E.U. is doing right now! The Euro is really strong compared to the U.S. dollar.

But anyways, I think it is delightful what this Confucius Institute is doing.

I mean, look at their website. http://www.confucius.ku.edu/They teach Mandarin, and calligraphy. That sounds wonderful! :) :thumbsup:

Hardly the Beast at all.

Upvote 0

actionsub

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Jun 20, 2004
Belleville, IL
✟57,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sadly, Communist Governments (as seen in the old USSR and China) are almost always corrupt, but theoretical Communism, outline by Marx, is not evil, not unless you think giving to the poor and sharing your possessions is evil.

The "theoretical Communism, outlined by Marx" also included a healthy dose of atheism. It was Marx in the "Communist Manifesto" that said "Religion is the opiate of the people". Marx's mandated atheism is what led to persecution of Christians (not to mention Jews and Muslims) in communist countries.

Oddly enough, Reagan backed the Taliban in the 80s to help them get the Russians out of Afghanistan.

Upvote 0

actionsub

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Jun 20, 2004
Belleville, IL
✟57,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, OK then, guess my German Latin and French classes were all unusual then for going into culture as well as language. I just thought that was what you did in language classes.

I don't know about that, I took a semester of Russian in college and we never went into the "glorious struggle of the people in mother Russia".

I suppose that might be because my instructor's parents fled the mother country during the Stalin regime...

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
I don't know about that, I took a semester of Russian in college and we never went into the "glorious struggle of the people in mother Russia".

I suppose that might be because my instructor's parents fled the mother country during the Stalin regime...
I don't see anything about "glorious struggles" in the OP, do you?

Upvote 0