New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The Atheist

There was an atheist who went through life like most people. He had his good times and his bad. He died at an old age of 88. He woke up and saw a man standing in front of him.
He said, "who are you?"

The man said, "Well, Joe, it doesn't matter now, you didn't know me while you were on the earth and it's too late for you to know me now."

Joe said, "Just tell me your name, maybe I did know you and I just don't remember."

The man said, "Well, Joe, my name is Jesus and I'm the one who died for you."

Joe said, "What? You aren't real - there is no God. How can this be?"

Jesus said, "Joe, do you remember the day you met your wife?"

Joe said, "Well of course I do. It was the day she ran into the back of my car on the freeway and I got out to yell at her. Of course I didn't, instead I fell in love with her."

Jesus said, "Joe, I made sure your wife ran into your car that day."
Joe couldn't say a word.

Jesus said, "Joe, do you remember the time you were at work and on top of that tall building? You fell that day and if you would have fallen to the ground you would have died."

Joe said, "yeah, but I didn't fall."

Jesus said, "no you didn't because I sent one of my Angels to catch you." Joe couldn't say a word.

Jesus said, "Joe, do you remember the day your precious baby girl was born?"

Joe said, "Well of course I do, that was one of the best days of my life!"

Jesus said, "I held that baby girl close to me before I sent her to you hoping you would see that beautiful creation and believe in Me. I sent Christians to witness to you but you would not listen. I did everything I could possibly do to make you believe in Me but you would not."

Joe said, "Jesus, please let me go back just one time so I can tell everyone the truth!"

Jesus said, "Joe, I am sorry but it is too late. Depart from me, I never knew you."

Author Unknown

Submitted by Richard

Reactions: Justin761985

The Story Teller

The Story Teller
Jun 27, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Justin761985 said:
Thank you for sharing. Very interesting, yet sad story.. there's so many out in the world like that today that need Jesus, but refuse.

God Bless,
Justin.
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink..:) :wave:

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

April Showers and Easter 2024!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,139.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Justin761985 said:
Thank you for sharing. Very interesting, yet sad story.. there's so many out in the world like that today that need Jesus, but refuse.

God Bless,
Justin.

Sadly they think they don't need Jesus. When they die, they will regret it to the day they do die. Sad but true. :sigh: :( :cry:

Upvote 0