✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
IBLuke226, HesMyAll , Ariel , Seeking1, djsterf , The Scarlet Lamb,

'morning?? lol It's been slow here, I see....but I expected that due to the holidays! Glad your car didn't die on you, G. Thank you for that word, Ariel! *waves to everyone else too* Praying for that driver's license not to be any further hassle!! lol I got a new one myself this last February, and was relieved I didn't have to take the test either! :) Before I forget totally.....Happy Birthday, HesMyAll!! :) Here's to a good year, and a blessed one! We'll have to celebrate it with a party on New Year's Eve, eh? Now, I do have make sure that the holiday leftovers get put out or we'll be overrun for a week! :) Hope you all like pumkin pie in the morning?? Coffee will be out too....and our Ron's only got 15, or was it 14, days left! woohoo

Upvote 0

Heart of a Seeker

Romans 8:28
Jul 12, 2006
At home in Iowa
✟38,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
IBLuke226, HesMyAll , Ariel , Seeking1, djsterf , The Scarlet Lamb,

'morning?? lol It's been slow here, I see....but I expected that due to the holidays! Glad your car didn't die on you, G. Thank you for that word, Ariel! *waves to everyone else too* Praying for that driver's license not to be any further hassle!! lol I got a new one myself this last February, and was relieved I didn't have to take the test either! :) Before I forget totally.....Happy Birthday, HesMyAll!! :) Here's to a good year, and a blessed one! We'll have to celebrate it with a party on New Year's Eve, eh? Now, I do have make sure that the holiday leftovers get put out or we'll be overrun for a week! :) Hope you all like pumkin pie in the morning?? Coffee will be out too....and our Ron's only got 15, or was it 14, days left! woohoo

Thanks Shay!:hug:

guess whose birthday it is today!!!!!!

I don't remember those birthdays...my birthday was so close to Christmas that it never really got celebrated! But thanks for the balloons! They're lovely!:clap:

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRECIOUS MARY!!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY OLD...:)

LOL!^_^ Thanks, I think!:confused: :hug:

Upvote 0

Heart of a Seeker

Romans 8:28
Jul 12, 2006
At home in Iowa
✟38,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I found another cake for Mary...

photo_cakes_landing.jpg

and candles,

and ice cream

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
You're welcome, Sweetie.

Now I have to roll out of the chair.

What are you up to today?

Oh the usual...taking my daughter out to the barn, waiting on a hemorrhoid hand and foot...talking to my friends here at CF. How about you? What are you up to today?

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Deb, thought you'd get a kick out of this!

The Dog's Diary:

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with my people! My favorite thing!
11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary:

Day 983 of my captivity. My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter I am. Creatins!

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs. I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this!!!!

TOOOOO FUNNY. This is my stupid cat to a 't'....

HEEEEE ^_^

I thought you'd get a kick out of that; especially after you posted that the cat was glaring at you!^_^

Upvote 0

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I copied it and sent it to a bunch of people, too...

Both cat and dog owners.

I like dogs - to me, cats are just ok - and don't yell at me cat lovers!!

That's ok, I love dogs, cats, horses, lots of animals...but I'm not too fond of birds but only because they are really messy!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.