The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
O.k. I had a long talk with my wife today and she is now claiming I just caught her at a bad time and that she is o.k. with me going to check out the Catholic church. She said "but is int the Catholic church one of those churches you are brought up in not one you would want to join?". Women are so confusing:waaah:
Well, wouldn't want to make things too easy for you guys. Where's the fun in that. :p

In all seriousness, though - good luck checking out the CC. I hope you'll find what you're looking for. May the lord guide you to where you need to be.

Upvote 0

CruciFixed

Nov 17, 2008
Akron, Ohio
✟6,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey! I did a lot of religious research too. When Easter rolled around I got obsessed with Catholicism I thought a lot of what you are thinking that it
"just sounded good"
"Anyone can use the Bible to defend their denom"
ETC ETC but I read a lot. I checked out and even bought books on Catholicism.

My own protestant Pastor gave me a book on Church History to disprove Catholicism which actually helped prove the truth of Catholicism.

Debates can get heated in here .

I suggest you pray the Rosary. Seriously! I'm not kidding. Pray it. :)

Upvote 0

JoabAnias

Steward of proportionality- I Cor 13:1, 1 Tim 3:15
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2007
✟82,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We do not find Jesus thought it may seem that way.

Coming to Jesus in the Church is actually a paradox because;

We do not have glory in finding him, He calls us.

We have to learn to listen and follow.

Mat 20:28 Even as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.

Luk 10:22 All things are delivered to me by my Father. And no one knoweth who the Son is, but the Father: and who the Father is, but the Son and to whom the Son will reveal him.

A calling to the Church is an action of the Lord to further reveal the Father.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.