Thank you Lord, for bringing our neighbor Claire, he is age 45 through his gastro byp

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank You Lord. for hearing our prayers and helping Claire through the gastric bypass and he had a really rough two months after the surgery. He had gotten up to 420lbs and now he has lost probably over 120 since beginnning of summer! He is even out riding his motorcycle yesterday, which is a far cry from when he was using the walker, and couldnt drive at all, and shook constantly even when sitting, I guess it had caused a major shock the first couple months!
Lord. bless this Christian man Claire and his wife Sammi and bless their veteninary business, they are both vets. Please help their marriage to grow closer and stronger and give them strength and hope. Amen
Lord. thank You for giving us these kind and caring neighbors who are very good and helpful and kind to me and the three kids. Thank You Lord. for making a way where there was no way. Amen.:hug:

God, You heard our prayer and we live in a safe good home with kind Christian neighbors on both sides and You are a good and loving God. Praise and Thank You for all You have done for me and my family. Amen.:bow::angel:

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, all glory and honor are yours. Thank you for the blessings you've given to Glory and her neighbors. PRAISE BE TO GOD that his health is improving. Your love is never ending! Thank you for all of our blessings, current, past and future! Thank you for joining us in prayer, May THY will be done all areas of Glory's life. Bless her for faithfully spreading your word and love, Amen!

“The promise of the Lord proves true; he is a shield for all who take refuge in him.”—Psalm 18:30

Upvote 0