Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Just watch the video....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG6X-xtVask

This video shows it all, but I'll give a little description. Texas legislators are voting for other legislators who aren't present. One guy votes FOUR TIMES, just spinning around in his chair to hit the buttons around him. You can see people running around to hit any buttons they can.

Not only are only half of the representatives there, the ones that are there are cheating the system. It is against the rules to vote for other people, and any representative caught voting for someone else is supposed to receive punishment. But, the people who punish those for doing it are the ones doing it!

Awesome.

B

BlueAfgani

Not only are only half of the representatives there, the ones that are there are cheating the system. It is against the rules to vote for other people, and any representative caught voting for someone else is supposed to receive punishment. But, the people who punish those for doing it are the ones doing it!

Damn...

I knew we had corruption, but this is just...it's so blatant. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Our governer is equally corrupt, as are half the towns and cities.

Just makes me glad I own land, and glad I own guns.

Upvote 0

DhaliClone

Oct 28, 2004
✟17,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad that this has stayed pretty non-partisan so far. This is something that affects people on both sides of the aisle.

I mean, I was almost laughing, it's so absurd. The way he just spins around in his chair to press the buttons, people running around looking for a button to push, I mean, it's completely outrageous!

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad that this has stayed pretty non-partisan so far. This is something that affects people on both sides of the aisle.

I mean, I was almost laughing, it's so absurd. The way he just spins around in his chair to press the buttons, people running around looking for a button to push, I mean, it's completely outrageous!
Well, yeah...

I don't think really any person in their right mind, Dem or Rep or Ind, lib or conservative, would consider this to be "fair".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DhaliClone

Oct 28, 2004
✟17,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I don't think really any person in their right mind, Dem or Rep or Ind, lib or conservative, would consider this to be "fair".
The key words are "right mind." How long have you been on these boards? There's always at least one person.

But, yeah, back on track. Nothing to see here, move along.

Upvote 0