kenneth nathan

Jan 3, 2016
canada
✟8,107.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know He exists. I felt the Holy spirit. I just want to share my experience cause i want to open myself up, speak my mind, encourage myself to seek the Lord, the path he has laid out to me.

My mind was troubled by things going around me. I was studying for my exam which was 2 days from now. I couldn't study cause I was bothered by my roomate who was listening to loud music in his room and partying with my colleagues. They failed a semester yet they partied and drank like they didn't care. The kinds of people my roomate brought over, were nothing but trouble. Showing attitude in class and creating so much drama. Especially this one girl who partied everyday and was in same page as my roomate. I even confronted her to stop talking in class in front of me, because i can't listen to the professor in class, but she wouldn't listen and told me to mind my own business. I couldn't concentrate in class, at home, even in the library. I couldnt do anything cause people will tell me to mind my own business.

One night, i was crying cause i had a hard time studying afraid i will do poorly in school. I prayed out of desperation, I let out my heart, i felt like there wasn't way out and all of sudden. i remember to this very day, my heart felt lighter. My whole body felt lighter. I felt this sensation throughout my body. My mind went empty and I didn't feel a thing. I wasn't worried anymore. It was midnight my roomate went out partying. I wasn't worried anymore.

Next day, early morning i got a call from one of my classmates that my roomate got into a serious car accident while going out with his friends after a late night party. He was in stable condition, and three of his friends including the girl was involved in the accident. One of those friends passed away. It was tragic. I couldn't believe such thing had happend. I even try to personalise it, cause it happend right after that moment i had last night, even though it was a coincidence, I felt remorse. After that, my roomate had to drop a semester because of his injuries and never came back. His friends were shaken and traumatised such that my classes were peaceful and quiet. I was able to concentrate again. As i keep reading the bible, I understand the Power of the holy spirit. it already occurred to me what i have experienced and will remember this for the rest of my life, to never hesitate to communicate with Heavenly father as he understands us really well, he is their for us.