Teenage 'meninist' tells women to 'just control their bladders' in anti-tampon rant

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Teenage 'meninist' sparks fury with anti-tampon rant as he tells women to 'just control their bladders'
A teenage 'meninist' has been sent death threats after telling women to just "control their bladders" in a row over the Tampon tax .

Ryan Williams sparked fury after he shared his questionable views on the female anatomy and feminine hygiene products on social media.

The photography student, who has a girlfriend, believes tampons are a 'luxury item' and said if a woman "cannot hold in her period until she gets to a toilet" then it is her problem, not the taxpayers'.

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is one of those cases where you really wish ignorance caused physical pain, huh? The kid doesn't deserve death threats. Probably needs a swift kick in the rear, though.

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I doubt this is the only area where this kid is totally ignorant. But certainly not worthy of death threats! I thought they taught this stuff right around 12. Don't they do that any more??

Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I doubt this is the only area where this kid is totally ignorant. But certainly not worthy of death threats! I thought they taught this stuff right around 12. Don't they do that any more??

My kid’s school doesn’t teach about anything between the naval and knees. If you don’t draw attention to that stuff, kids won’t get pregnant.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My kid’s school doesn’t teach about anything between the naval and knees. If you don’t draw attention to that stuff, kids won’t get pregnant.
If you don't wear seat belts, you won't have car accidents.

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Wow. My sons knew about periods way before age 19, and that bladders don't have anything to do with them. How ignorant can anyone get? I guess his hysteria about the "dirtiness" of normal bodily functions has somehow blocked his brain from processing simple biology. Also - he has a girlfriend and she's never explained where the blood comes from? I'm having flashbacks to the episode of OITNB where some of the women thought that all fluids came from the same, um, place and had to be educated by a transsexual on their own bodies ... I can't even blame the US education system because this guy is British. Luxury items ... bah.

Reactions: Aryeh Jay
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Wow. My sons knew about periods way before age 19, and that bladders don't have anything to do with them. How ignorant can anyone get? I guess his hysteria about the "dirtiness" of normal bodily functions has somehow blocked his brain from processing simple biology. Also - he has a girlfriend and she's never explained where the blood comes from? I'm having flashbacks to the episode of OITNB where some of the women thought that all fluids came from the same, um, place and had to be educated by a transsexual on their own bodies ... I can't even blame the US education system because this guy is British. Luxury items ... bah.

It is funny that you used the word hysteria considering it origin.

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Is this guy just trolling? These comments suggest he might be:

"People are saying it isn't dirty, it's natural, but urine and faeces are natural and still dirty. It's utter hypocrisy.

"Some people have started comparing me to Donald Trump but there is absolutely no comparison - to Zac Efron, yes, but not to Donald Trump."

Upvote 0

Cute Tink

Blah
Site Supporter
Nov 22, 2002
✟125,391.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

Yeah I don't get how his girlfriend hasn't corrected him on this one. You'd think they might have had this conversation before he went for online notoriety.

• Agree
Reactions: Hetta
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I don't support a tampon tax, but I do support having this kid hooked up to one of those labor machines so that he can experience the intermediate levels of contractions, which are highly similar to what women feel during some of the worst days of their periods.

Maybe then he might have a little compassion.

With regards to what schools teach about periods? NOTHING. At least nothing to the guys, anyway. Every public school I went to taught sex ed like "here's how to put a condom on a cucumber. They say abstinence is best, but we all know you guys are gonna get busy anyway".

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
I don't support a tampon tax, but I do support having this kid hooked up to one of those labor machines so that he can experience the intermediate levels of contractions, which are highly similar to what women feel during some of the worst days of their periods.

Maybe then he might have a little compassion.

With regards to what schools teach about periods? NOTHING. At least nothing to the guys, anyway. Every public school I went to taught sex ed like "here's how to put a condom on a cucumber. They say abstinence is best, but we all know you guys are gonna get busy anyway".

My female friend at the time gave me some unpasteurized goat cheese so I could experience a sample of the pain.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You've all been trolled.

B-but a guy who goes around calling himself a "meninist" seems so trust worthy.

Seems like everyone wins. A guy got to troll, and a bunch of women got their victim complexes fed a little more. And maybe some men got to white knight.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
B-but a guy who goes around calling himself a "meninist" seems so trust worthy.

Seems like everyone wins. A guy got to troll, and a bunch of women got their victim complexes fed a little more. And maybe some men got to white knight.

How's it having a victim complex to be against a tax? Aren't you the guy who is always self victimizing about being 'short' even though you're not that short?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Victim complexes? Aren't you the guy who is always self victimizing about being 'short' even though you're not that short?

Yes, I have openly stated that my psychology is pretty close to your typical modern feminist.

Most men are not like me though. And while many female feminists try their hardest to act like female stereotypes, my conduct actually goes against gender norms. Something many feminists seem to half heartedly encourage men to do. So yeah, I guess I let myself indulge a bit. :)

As far as not being that short, yeah I'm at the end scale of it. Although when I speak about it, I'm not just thinking just about my specific height. Not sure why people bring up this tired point. A derision tactic that never works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MehGuy

Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Although surprised they included a tidbit of him receiving death threats. Not sure if its a feminist site or not, but it doesn't really fit in with their narrative. Unless the author of the article wants us to be happy and feel justified he got death threats?

Upvote 0