✟278,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Ted Cruz drops out of presidential race

He's making his concession speech as I type this.

13052012085339.jpg

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,491.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
My deepest condolences to my friend NightHawkeye. Now you can do like I most likely will-vote Green party. [emoji39]
I have not decided whether to vote Trump or a third party. I have been told on here before I sound Libertian.

Upvote 0

KWCrazy

Apr 13, 2009
Bowling Green, KY
✟82,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Either Trump or Hillary will be president. If you don't support Trump, you elect Hillary. Trump is conservative on a lot of issues, but not all. The conservative lost. What we need to do is support conservatives and stay on our legislators to keep Trump to his word. The screeching liberals will be crying racist, racist, because they want illegals to overrun our borders with impunity. It doesn't matter. They would call any Republican racist. It's all they know.

Hillary will do anything to win. It's the only thing that will keep her out of prison. This is going to be intense.

Reactions: ml5363
Upvote 0

TerranceL

Sarcasm is kind of an art isn't it?
Jul 3, 2009
✟105,808.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Poor Carly. ^_^

What's that's Mr. Cruz you bought me a ticket for a boat ride? Sure I'd love to go with you, what's the boat called? Titanic? Never heard of it!

Upvote 0

stamperben

It's an old family tradition
Oct 16, 2011
✟53,694.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
Either Trump or Hillary will be president. If you don't support Trump, you elect Hillary. Trump is conservative on a lot of issues, but not all. The conservative lost. What we need to do is support conservatives and stay on our legislators to keep Trump to his word. The screeching liberals will be crying racist, racist, because they want illegals to overrun our borders with impunity. It doesn't matter. They would call any Republican racist. It's all they know.

Hillary will do anything to win. It's the only thing that will keep her out of prison. This is going to be intense.
I'd argue that Clinton is more conservative of the two. She has the history that Trump doesn't. [emoji39]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The screeching liberals will be crying racist, racist, because they want illegals to overrun our borders with impunity. It doesn't matter. They would call any Republican racist. It's all they know.

On behalf of liberals everywhere, I thank you for telling us what we want and what we know.

Now, shall I tell you what you want and what you know?

-- A2SG, whenever you're ready...got a pen handy, you'll need to remember this....

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,206,494.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My deepest condolences to my friend NightHawkeye. Now you can do like I most likely will-vote Green party.
emoji39.png

I picture @NightHawkeye joining the ranks of us Libertarians before going to the Green Party lol.

I have not decided whether to vote Trump or a third party. I have been told on here before I sound Libertian.

If conservative about more than half of economic issues and gun policy, but have no issues with SSM, abortion, pot legalization, etc... then the libertarian party is for you :)

To me, the Libertarian party represents the best qualities that the 2 major parties have to offer, while omitting the worst attributes of each of them.

In terms of Cruz dropping out...I think we all saw that coming. I think it'll just be a matter of time before Bernie has to do the same thing...with the way the DNC system is rigged with the "Super" delegates (considering they're strongly backing Clinton), it was an uphill battle from the beginning.

Reactions: Vylo
Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟839,413.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'd argue that Clinton is more conservative of the two. She has the history that Trump doesn't. [emoji39]

Clinton is much, much closer to conservatives on defense and foreign policy. Heck, Lindsey Graham could be her Secretary of Defense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,249.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
If conservative about more than half of economic issues and gun policy, but have no issues with SSM, abortion, pot legalization, etc... then the libertarian party is for you :)

To me, the Libertarian party represents the best qualities that the 2 major parties have to offer, while omitting the worst attributes of each of them.
Austin Peterson says he's pro-life. I will have to research him more.

Upvote 0