Lion and the Lamb

Oct 18, 2016
utah
✟15,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am Christian and I have been targeted for 4 1/2 years. I have a witness, my sister. I stayed with her at the beginning of my targeting because I was scared to death. They started targeting her and she experienced what they are doing to me. I moved out and they stopped targeting her. No one else in the home was effected. I know they have sprayed nanotechnology on our heads that has integrated into our systems and connected to neurons in our brains. This is how they can locate you where ever you are. I don't know if it also reads DNA and her DNA was very close to mine so it was getting us confused. A scientist has done research and has a lot of information on the nanotechnology. You can find her video on youtube: "From Chemtrails to Pseudolife, the Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology." All prayers would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

Patriarchal Patsy

Jun 27, 2021
Memphis
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Divorced
I found this forum while looking for Targeted Individual ("TI") testimonials. Frankly, some of the experiences described on some of the websites make mine sound relatively tame. But, after reading "The Phenomenology of Group-Stalking" (attached), and realizing I'm not the only one who's been 1) targeted by family & "friends"; and 2) experienced the sort of "downward spiral" associated with the isolating terror, I resolved to try to "use my words" again. Has anyone successfully fought back against this dystopic terror tactic?

Upvote 0

Patriarchal Patsy

Jun 27, 2021
Memphis
✟7,903.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Divorced
Recently, I have become more aware of a movement of people who desire that the government implement laws prohibiting and prosecuting the practices of organized stalking and electronic harassment. I have read several accounts from different places. One in particular being truedemocracy.com. what concerns me as a Christian is that I feel that their situation is largely ignored no one really seems interested in taking the time to listen to what they are saying. As with many things, it is very easy to write someone off who is suffering when we are not the ones suffering. I just wanted to share and suggest that as a Christian this should not be so and invite anyone to pray for them with me. Thank you
There is at least one segment of the "Christian" community that fully supports the sort of malicious cowardice enabled by the extra-constitutional tools of the global police state. I use "scare quotes" because these people are decidedly un-Christian and would be so exposed if their "hate case" was subject to cross-examination, the rules of evidence and a "4th grade sense of justice." But, in Bible Belt, USA, familial hate finds easy "Christian family" cover for everything from the co-opting of friends to intimidations of counsel to "Father Knows Best" gaslighting.

Upvote 0

T.I. Joe

Apr 30, 2022
Igo
✟7,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I found this forum while looking for Targeted Individual ("TI") testimonials. Frankly, some of the experiences described on some of the websites make mine sound relatively tame. But, after reading "The Phenomenology of Group-Stalking" (attached), and realizing I'm not the only one who's been 1) targeted by family & "friends"; and 2) experienced the sort of "downward spiral" associated with the isolating terror, I resolved to try to "use my words" again. Has anyone successfully fought back against this dystopic

Upvote 0

T.I. Joe

Apr 30, 2022
Igo
✟7,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I am tormented in the shocking reality that friends and family can be turned on you like they never knew you. In my case, this includes an entire church fellowship of over 25 years. I can say before God I have never done harm to any of them, and I do not have any idea the exact content of the slander campaign this regime has spread about me. My own Christian mother thinks nothing of blatantly gaslighting me, and my sisters have shunned me. Even my little nephew spit in my face. Everyone in my environment is obligated to lie and run cover for the targeting/stalking program, even as they participate in it. All lying is justifiable before their Maker in the name of justice and the "greater good" of neutralizing me. Right in church, I have been framed by married women, accused of drugs, openly ridiculed, and labeled a "predator" by a pastor publicly. I have done none of this. I was loved and accepted for years until the targeting began with a massive microwave energy assault, just like the Havana Syndrome victims got who now have brain damage and are disabled. Everything was coordinated to slam me at once. Everyone in my environment changed towards me, yet will not admit it. When I tell them about the targeting (which they participate in), they claim to not be smart enough to understand the matter, even if I provide clear evidence. I am so brain damaged that my entire busy lifestyle is gone. I am basically rotting at the house in isolation awaiting death, as the targeting, stalking, and blacklisting have cut me off from bring able to operate in the world. Apparently, Eleanor White's comment above is true: the lie that works best is the lie that a target is a molester. All I know is that overnight, I went from living peacefully and busily among people, to being so reviled and shunned by everyone I know, that something so contemptible was manufactured and spread about me to cause this willingness of all of them to participate in this death program...in the name of service to God. The most blatant lies and mental games are practiced, apparently fine by biblical standards if used to get me out of the church and destroy me like in John 16:2. Maybe God allows lies for certain situations, like Rahab and the spies? Even high level doctors, evangelists, pastors and counselors have joined with churches, businesses, govt agencies, and people from all walks to wage this war on me, like schoolyard bullying in the adult professional world on a global scale, and so adopted by Christians of all walks that its hard not to believe that God has decided to let these faithful people loose on me as punishment or to bring about my end, as there is no help and no way out. I have looked constantly for months. The only "help" is supposed to come from psychiatrists and therapists who not only are not equipped to deal with this government sponsored secret war, but who are mostly complicit in diagnosing the target as delusional or schizophrenic, which is standard protocol for TIs. I once naively thought church and family were for support, that aught in the church was discussed openly, that "prodigals" were loved and forgiven and restored, and good deeds and love to others was rewarded. The pain is that I was "raised" on rejection, ridicule, and isolation, which took decades to overcome and to feel accepted, and now I am thrust back into that dark and empty hell to die like this, just as I thought life was smoothing out for me. The targeting, organized stalking, sleep deprivation, depression, and empty days pacing the house continue unabated to the point of insanity, the brain damage from the initial assault does not heal, and in this condition one brutally broken person is supposed to wage war with the whole government and world, as well as the satanic world. Many targets can still carry on some semblance of normal life, a job, and some real relationships, and have some productivity and peace. I wish I could. Between a natural tendency to depression, a lonely and failed life, and now this universal persecution, even by the godly, plus the brain damage and sleep deprivation, and the loss of any and all activities that I used for mental and physical health, I am trapped, a dead man in a body that is still breathing. I am one who would rather take action to resolve a problem rather than just talk about it, but I cannot see any way out and in my endless reaching out for support, even those who believe my account and want to help are baffled and have no answer but to pray. I struggle every minute wondering if this is how God has chosen to spue me out as a fruitless tree that must be cut down. I wanted so badly to live and enjoy the process of a well-lived and productive life. In the absence of that, I wonder why I wasnt stillborn or allowed to die young before these evil days became my lot. I'm just tired of hearing about the big plans God has for my prosperous life and how no weapons against me shall prosper, because they already have. I am 56 going on 86 from all this abuse. I had a destructive abusive childhood, an adulthood constantly deprived of any establishment in career or marriage or family, severe depression, and just when it seemed I was getting some relief, I am now assaulted from all angles with a nightmare no one understands or has wisdom to deal with. Why did not God have good plans for me too? Did he despise me early on just for being born wrong and not loveable, like the humans around me did? Or for being made weak, sensitive and without resilience to abuse and neglect ? Why did he leave me to flounder and fail in adult life instead of directing my paths like he did for the rest of my relatives, even the abusive ones? Even the addicts I grew up around? And now, being left to slowly die on the vine....does anyone know what to do? At some point, when driven from all sides to want to check out, is a person forgiven, or does that mean he is already cast off and hopeless like Judas or king Saul? There is some reason God has selected me for this unknown torment while so many live normal lives with normal issues. I feel like the wrath for many generations before is all being concentrated into me at once, and what did I do but want to live a good, purposeful, wholesome life?

Upvote 0