Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Letting transgendered people use the bathroom for their gender is a big accommodation? This literally requires no action on the part of Target.
Which gender might that be in space and time?

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

2Peter 1:21 Cry Out For Wisdom Grace Heals
Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It was foretold after all. Now Target's fulfilling the prophecy. They're opening their single sex dressing rooms to men and women trangenders.

The new Sodom and Gomorrah world wide, by law or corporate unconscionable concession.

Reactions: tatteredsoul
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Letting transgendered people use the bathroom for their gender is a big accommodation? This literally requires no action on the part of Target.
I am guessing that it will have Target make a declaration about its policy (already accomplished), re-label the doors to the rest rooms, and hold anyone accused of being in the wrong rest room blameless--assuming that the person is able to think fast enough to say that he or she is feeling transgendered that day so it's OK to be in whichever room it is.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟346,504.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I am guessing that it will have Target make a declaration about its policy (already accomplished), re-label the doors to the rest rooms, and hold anyone accused of being in the wrong rest room blameless--assuming that the person is able to think fast enough to say that he or she is feeling transgendered that day so it's OK to be in whichever room it is.
Why would it need to relabel restrooms? And please, read up on gender dysphoria. It's more then "I feel transgendered today." Unfortunately if i say anything else the this thread will be closed.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It was foretold after all. Now Target's fulfilling the prophecy. They're opening their single sex dressing rooms to men and women trangenders.

The new Sodom and Gomorrah world wide, by law or corporate unconscionable concession.
It wasn't "foretold" and transgenderism has nothi g to do with Sodom or Gomorrah.

Upvote 0

havevisions

Dec 24, 2010
Southwest Virginia
✟47,782.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If I am at Target, with my 4 yr-old granddaughter, who is very sensitive about going by herself, I am going with her and stand outside the stall to carefully watch her. If anyone questions by presence (I am only 77 yrs old), I will explain myself and ask them to mind their own business. If any official from the store questions me, I will raise <staff edit> and take it to the local news papers and local government (and anywhere else I can, and as far up as I can).

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If I am at Target, with my 4 yr-old granddaughter, who is very sensitive about going by herself, I am going with her and stand outside the stall to carefully watch her. If anyone questions by presence (I am only 77 yrs old), I will explain myself and ask them to mind their own business. If any official from the store questions me, I will raise <staff edit> and take it to the local news papers and local government (and anywhere else I can, and as far up as I can).
Amen!
Parents should accompany their children in those states that allow trespass into the privacy of a bathroom. Dressing rooms of course will be next. In which case, just buy the item and if it doesn't fit when tried on at home, return it.
Locker rooms at sports locations, YMCA, etc... of course will be next.
In which case children will be at risk so then the question becomes, does a parent compromise their child's safety and cancel their swimming lessons, their gymnastics class, or whatever activity they're there for because a full anatomical male is now allowed to undress near them?
It's personal choice of course.

I heard a report yesterday that said, stretching the number, the LGBTQ community in America totals at around 3%. That's stretching it. Of that percentage what are the Trans people numbering? And yet, the 97% of American's have to accommodate trespass in order to make a full anatomical male feel equal to women when he enters the woman's room as a full anatomical male.
Women do not have a penis and scrotum. PC doesn't change biology.
Transmen aren't an issue for the men's privacy facilities because that female, unless she's had the surgery to implant a false penis and scrotum, is going to enter women's facilities. It's trespass on women that is the ultimate issue here. And girl children as well in public and in schools in some states from K grade to 12th.

What a world. Sodom and Gomorrah being created by law. Just as foretold. And we know how well they turned out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As the father of a 9 year old girl who until relatively recently needed accompaniment to the bathroom, I find you don't get any questions from anyone unless you go looking to make problems for yourself.

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0

Four Angels Standing

Apr 18, 2016
Dallas
✟11,005.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Feel free to support your claims with whatever evidence you have.
I have no doubt any Christian here knows how to click the link to the Sodom and Gomorrah scripture references that accompanied an earlier post. As well as am confident that every Christian here owns a Bible. Thanks ever so much for your concern that they may not be so aware. I assure you, every Christian here knows of the Sodom and Gomorrah scriptures.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have no doubt any Christian here knows how to click the link to the Sodom and Gomorrah scripture references that accompanied an earlier post. As well as am confident that every Christian here owns a Bible. Thanks ever so much for your concern that they may not be so aware. I assure you, every Christian here knows of the Sodom and Gomorrah scriptures.
And where do they mention transgender people?

Reactions: Ada Lovelace
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PsychoeDial

God Return To And Bless America
Mar 10, 2016
Tokyo
✟11,034.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Gwen-is-new!
Upvote 0

PsychoeDial

God Return To And Bless America
Mar 10, 2016
Tokyo
✟11,034.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If I am at Target, with my 4 yr-old granddaughter, who is very sensitive about going by herself, I am going with her and stand outside the stall to carefully watch her. If anyone questions by presence (I am only 77 yrs old), I will explain myself and ask them to mind their own business. If any official from the store questions me, I will raise H### and take it to the local news papers and local government (and anywhere else I can, and as far up as I can).
When my daughter and her husband want a couples retreat we care for their son and daughter. My wife accompanies the little girl to the bathroom if we're out. And I accompany the young man.
Before all this nonsense it was still a matter of personal security given the child predators that are out there. The world isn't safe if it ever really was.

Upvote 0

Armoured

Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If PayPal can boycott North Carolina, consumers can boycott Target.
Any news on access to dressing rooms at that store?
Boycott whoever you like. I'm still trying to understand why people are so worked up over this.

Upvote 0

Queller

I'm where?
May 25, 2012
✟45,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others

I've shopped at Target for more than ten years now and I've never seen a single sex dressing room. At my local store the dressing rooms are in the corner where the men's and women's departments meet. There is nothing labeling them as "male" or "female" and never has been.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.