Talking with my Friend, Jesus

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God does not want supermen. I do not recall anyone who was a successful worker for the Lord who was super at anything from a natural perspective. We need to get rid of the pressure to be a prefect person before we work for the Lord. For years I suffered under the stress of thinking I did not witness for the Lord because I was ashamed of Him. One day the Lord told me: "No, you are not ashamed of me, you are ashamed of yourself. You think because of your weaknesses and past failures that you cannot work for me. You see that your family and friends know you and you think your witness might actually harm the cause of the gospel. But my plan to to work through imperfect vessels. People will see it and say ...'that is not Craig doing that, it must be God'..."
I am not perfect... just forgiven and glad for it!

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
God does not want supermen. I do not recall anyone who was a successful worker for the Lord who was super at anything from a natural perspective. We need to get rid of the pressure to be a prefect person before we work for the Lord. For years I suffered under the stress of thinking I did not witness for the Lord because I was ashamed of Him. One day the Lord told me: "No, you are not ashamed of me, you are ashamed of yourself. You think because of your weaknesses and past failures that you cannot work for me. You see that your family and friends know you and you think your witness might actually harm the cause of the gospel. But my plan to to work through imperfect vessels. People will see it and say ...'that is not Craig doing that, it must be God'..."
I am not perfect... just forgiven and glad for it!

You are indeed perfect becz God has gifted you freely the perfection of his Son (col2:10). You need to just thank God & his Son.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
By love I brought you forth by faith. I spoke the word and My people rose.
I established you in righteousness. In holiness and truth I uphold you.
In my palm I have grasp of you. In the center of my hand are you hidden.
None may remove you from my hand. None have the power to break my grasp.
I will not release you. I will not forsake you. I am the source of your safety. I am your high tower. I am your shield.
Walk in my statutes and the way of my righteousness. Your path will be clear and your footsteps will be safe.
They will assult you from the left and the right. They will seek to distract you and lure you into the darkness.
Follow the light of my word and the words of my Spirit in your heart. Love will guide you. Compassion will drive you.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So I will have a word with you, concerning your walk. Concerning the faith which I have delivered to you.
The world would have you, if it were, to slip into darkness and to hide your light.
I say to you - resist this temptation with My word of truth and the Spirit of righteiuosness that is in you.
Do not sway or let go of the standard of love and truth that I have set in the midst of you. Hold fast to the faith. Resist the adversary. Resist the things of the world which are lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and pride of life. Stand in the faith that you were born. Stand in the truth of My word that will sanctify you. Walk in the light that I am shining forth to and in you. Fight not with the weapons of carnal willpower and guilt rather build into your heart and mind the precepts of my word. Let "it is written" be the weapon of your right hand. Speaking in this manner:
"It is written have no other God than the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ."
"It is written that I do not commit adultery"
"It is written that I do not fornicate"
"It is written that I do not lie"
"It is written that I do not steal"
Against the power of my word the world, the devil, and the flesh has no defense. You will rout the enemy, bring down strongholds and cast out the strong man. In my word is the power to overcome. In my word there is the defense, the armor, and the sword. Go therefore and overcome those things that would bring you down. Advance on the enemy with my words of truth. Cast down everything that would stand up against my body and my work. I would have you victorious and overcomers in life, in the world, and against the adversary. You will have him in derision. You will have him paralyzed and in terror. He will flee from your because of the word of my power and the faith that is in you by my word.

Upvote 0

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
So I will have a word with you, concerning your walk. Concerning the faith which I have delivered to you.
The world would have you, if it were, to slip into darkness and to hide your light.
I say to you - resist this temptation with My word of truth and the Spirit of righteiuosness that is in you.
Do not sway or let go of the standard of love and truth that I have set in the midst of you. Hold fast to the faith. Resist the adversary. Resist the things of the world which are lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and pride of life. Stand in the faith that you were born. Stand in the truth of My word that will sanctify you. Walk in the light that I am shining forth to and in you. Fight not with the weapons of carnal willpower and guilt rather build into your heart and mind the precepts of my word. Let "it is written" be the weapon of your right hand. Speaking in this manner:
"It is written have no other God than the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ."
"It is written that I do not commit adultery"
"It is written that I do not fornicate"
"It is written that I do not lie"
"It is written that I do not steal"
Against the power of my word the world, the devil, and the flesh has no defense. You will rout the enemy, bring down strongholds and cast out the strong man. In my word is the power to overcome. In my word there is the defense, the armor, and the sword. Go therefore and overcome those things that would bring you down. Advance on the enemy with my words of truth. Cast down everything that would stand up against my body and my work. I would have you victorious and overcomers in life, in the world, and against the adversary. You will have him in derision. You will have him paralyzed and in terror. He will flee from your because of the word of my power and the faith that is in you by my word.

Lust is not sinful(rom 7:7). It is the ml that tells people that lust is sin. But Jesus set us free from the ml(rom7:4).

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟561,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And I will have a word with you concerning the darkness that surrounds you and the people of the world.
The world lives in darkness and is now subject to the god of this world who would keep them blinded to the truths of my word, the gospel, and the plans and purposes your God and my God, your Father and My Father. It is this darkness that now separates man from his God. Through my death, burial,and resurrection savlation has been accomplished for all men. For it is written that I have taken away the sin of the world, and again, that I am the propitiation for the sins of the whole world, and once more that God was in me reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing their tresspasses against them. Therefore it is said that He has reconciled the world to Himself and therefore, as the light of this word shines forth, men may come and therefore be reconciled. And it is again revealed that the distribution of this salavtion is accomplished by shining forth the word of faith into the hearts of those who live in darkness. Therefore be that which shines forth that light. It is my living word, and my living word alone that accompishes this revelation into the the hearts of men. It is this living word spoken by Me through my Spirit into the hearts of men that does the work. Speak my word therefore by the unction of my spirit. Let the word do the word. Vain reasonings that obscue the message only serve to add to the darkness. Let my world do the work. My sword needs direct connection to the heart. Use my word saith the Lord of the battle. Thereby you will yield much fruit in the havest.

Upvote 0