Taliban responsible for deaths of 8 'CIA agents' in Afghanistan

pariah112

Jan 5, 2009
✟1,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The Taliban have claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing at a base in eastern Afghanistan that killed eight American citizens believed to be working for the CIA.

Taliban responsible for deaths of 8 'CIA agents' in Afghanistan - Telegraph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS. One perosn on another forum said
Thanks Jesus did help Talibans on this killing of 8 CIA agent in Afghanistan. This is the Jesus Christ Gift to Taliban on this Christmas Eve & Happy New Year Celebration

``````````````````````````````````

bbc.jpg

I wonder why the bbc uses the quotation marks around CIA agents...

the sad clown

I laugh, yet the joke is on me
Dec 28, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Visit site
✟7,738.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Taliban have claimed responsibility for a suicide bombing at a base in eastern Afghanistan that killed eight American citizens believed to be working for the CIA.

Taliban responsible for deaths of 8 'CIA agents' in Afghanistan - Telegraph

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS. One perosn on another forum said
That is sad, but how many of us would bat an eye at the reversal of that headline:
The CIA responsible for deaths of 8 Taliban in Afghanistan
The problem isn't who is doing what killing, but that there is so much killing in the first place. The quotation marks are because their status as CIA agents is only alleged and not confirmed.

Upvote 0

pariah112

Jan 5, 2009
✟1,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
That is sad, but how many of us would bat an eye at the reversal of that headline:

I agree. But probably that person saw too many innocent civilians being blown away in Afghanistan by pilot-less drones...

The problem isn't who is doing what killing, but that there is so much killing in the first place.

Spot on...human nature

The quotation marks are because their status as CIA agents is only alleged and not confirmed.

here is one explanation ( its not mine)

You know why they don't ever put the word THE before CIA?

You don't use the word The before referring to GOD. They think they are like God.

Upvote 0

the sad clown

Dec 28, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Visit site
✟7,738.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This whole thing is one tragedy after another. The chief of operations was a mother of three. I don't know what the US should do in this situation, but I really wish we could get out of the whole Middle East. So much death and building resentment in the local populations. I hope in the future we will be able to trust again.

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Its nothing new. Muslims sacked Rome and looted the tombs of St. Peter and St. Paul in 846 AD. They tried to invade France and were turned back at Tours. They were turned back at the gates of Vienna. At Lepanto when, once again, they were headed for Rome.

Upvote 0

the sad clown

Dec 28, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Visit site
✟7,738.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
True, Voegelin, although this type of history is far from being unique to Muslims. Europe and its cultural progeny have been heavily involved in manipulating the Middle East. Doesn't seem to be a Muslim or a Christian thing as much as a "We're powerful and your not" thing.

Upvote 0

Axioma

Eccentric, Culture Ulterior (Absconded)
Aug 10, 2008
✟17,276.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Its nothing new. Muslims sacked Rome and looted the tombs of St. Peter and St. Paul in 846 AD. They tried to invade France and were turned back at Tours. They were turned back at the gates of Vienna. At Lepanto when, once again, they were headed for Rome.
AND NOW THEY'RE INVADING AFGHANISTAN, THE VERY HEART OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH:preach:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums