Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have heard of tactical nooks being used since 2003, and have even seen some live news footage and videos that make me wonder. But if this is going on that basically means WWIII, so we need more than the words for this.

Do you have any links?

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you have any links?

No, and I am not saying he is lying either. I just want somewhere to start, especially given the topic. I'd rather not do a dozen broad searches on ISIS, and tactical nukes on google or youtube. Even a tweet screencap would be a start.

Upvote 0

tatteredsoul

Feb 4, 2016
New York/Int'l
✟14,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

If you were saying google it, I don't want to because the topics are watchlist words - as in, my machine will get "noticed" for repeated high scrutiny word searches trying to find this topic. The poster said multiple sites; I was just asking for a start. I can find the rest of the breadcrumbs on my own if needed. I am also not saying the poster is lying. He could have even heard this from someone who may or may not be credible, but since we are talking tactical nukes involving at least one superpower, I was just asking for a link to something.

Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Even tactical nukes would cause an increase in background radiation worldwide that would be detectable by other nations, especially if multiples were being used. Not to mention the blinding flashes, seismic tremors, and survivors with severe radiation burns and sickness.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you were saying google it, I don't want to because the topics are watchlist words - as in, my machine will get "noticed" for repeated high scrutiny word searches trying to find this topic. The poster said multiple sites; I was just asking for a start. I can find the rest of the breadcrumbs on my own if needed. I am also not saying the poster is lying. He could have even heard this from someone who may or may not be credible, but since we are talking tactical nukes involving at least one superpower, I was just asking for a link to something.
Wouldn't your Machine already be on the watch list for posting this then with all those keywords in use?

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Remember when the USSR broke up it was reported that at least 40 of their "suitcase" bombs were unaccounted for?

I read an article that claimed those were really unstable and would become inoperative rather quickly.

Upvote 0