Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Islam is a FALSE religion serving a FALSE god.

They believe their god is pleased when they MURDER and LIE.

As do Christians who murder abortion doctors, and lie repeatedly to score points against evolution.

It's satanic.

"So is Christianity, by the above statement."

There. See? It's easy.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As do Christians who murder abortion doctors, and lie repeatedly to score points against evolution.

"So is Christianity, by the above statement."

There. See? It's easy.

You see, this is the problem with people who have never met Jesus...they see Christianity as just another world religion.

They see imperfect Christians and Christianity as hypocritical because we stand up for what is right and moral, as we strive to live it ourselves.

They don't like being told that their lifestyle is against God's will or their pagan religion is false.

You do not understand that when you choose to believe in Christ, accept His sacrifice for your sins, that there is another level to this human experience. God gives you the gift of the Holy Spirit which has all kinds of spiritual gifts attached to it. Christians BELIEVE and have a personal relationship with God. We can hear His voice and we walk in the power of God. We heal, we drive out evil, we know things in advance, among many other things....we have been given the power of God.

You are not going to get that in Wicca, in Islam, in Buddism, in Hinduism, or any other "religion" because it only comes from God and believing what He says.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
You see, this is the problem with people who have never met Jesus...they see Christianity as just another world religion.

They see imperfect Christians and Christianity as hypocritical because we stand up for what is right and moral, as we strive to live it ourselves.

Oh trust me, I've met my fair share of imperfect Christians, which is largely why my icon got a recent downgrade from just plain "Christian." Although to be honest, "Christian-Seeker" is not really accurate, I'm fed up with Christians, I would rather conduct my relationship with God without the gaggle of other followers tripping you up at every stage.

But this is totally irrelevant.

I took one particular segment of Christianity, and argued that Christianity was a Satanic religion because of the exact same criterion you applied to Islam. Incidentally, you do the exact same - you look at one particular segment of Islam, the radical fundamentalists and how they read the Koran, and then claim that Islam entire is Satanic.

And when I do the same to your religion, you start True Scotsmanning for dear life.

No dice.

They don't like being told that their lifestyle is against God's will or their pagan religion is false.

You do not understand that when you choose to believe in Christ, accept His sacrifice for your sins, that there is another level to this human experience. God gives you the gift of the Holy Spirit which has all kinds of spiritual gifts attached to it. Christians BELIEVE and have a personal relationship with God. We can hear His voice and we walk in the power of God. We heal, we drive out evil, we know things in advance, among many other things....we have been given the power of God.

You are not going to get that in Wicca, in Islam, in Buddism, in Hinduism, or any other "religion" because it comes from God and believing what He says.

Next time, try and stay on topic, please?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oh trust me, I've met my fair share of imperfect Christians, which is largely why my icon got a recent downgrade from just plain "Christian." Although to be honest, "Christian-Seeker" is not really accurate, I'm fed up with Christians, I would rather conduct my relationship with God without the gaggle of other followers tripping you up at every stage.

But this is totally irrelevant.

I took one particular segment of Christianity, and argued that Christianity was a Satanic religion because of the exact same criterion you applied to Islam. Incidentally, you do the exact same - you look at one particular segment of Islam, the radical fundamentalists and how they read the Koran, and then claim that Islam entire is Satanic.

And when I do the same to your religion, you start True Scotsmanning for dear life.

No dice.

Next time, try and stay on topic, please?

This is the topic. You see Christianity as just another world religion like Islam or Hinduism, etc. It's not.

I think it's also very wise that you separate Christians from God. I do the same thing. I've been chewed up and spit out by "Christians" and Christian denominations myself.

When I speak of Christians...I do not speak of the holy-than-thou, judgmental, religious people who determine your worth by whether or not your body sits in a pew every Sunday. True Christians, that I refer to, are born again believers who walk in the power of God.

Back to Islam...I had personal experience with muslims and the way they live and think. The most disturbing thing about them is they will lie straight to your face and not even think twice about it. Their "religion" does not teach them right and wrong.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Islam is a FALSE religion serving a FALSE god. They believe their god is pleased when they MURDER and LIE. It's satanic.
A very small minority of them interpret the Koran that way. Just as a very small minority of Christians interpret the Bible that way.

Crusades? Ireland's troubles? Dr. Tiller? Mathew Shepherd? Auschwitz?

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
This is the topic. You see Christianity as just another world religion like Islam or Hinduism, etc. It's not.

If this is a way of paraphrasing "Christianity isn't a religion, it's a faith/relationship/whatever", you can skip it. Semantics, and nothing but.

I think it's also very wise that you separate Christians from God. I do the same thing. I've been chewed up and spit out by "Christians" and Christian denominations myself.

When I speak of Christians...I do not speak of the holy-than-thou, judgmental, religious people who determine your worth by whether or not your body sits in a pew every Sunday. True Christians, that I refer to, are born again believers who walk in the power of God.

Ah yes. The "True" Christians! (tm) Anyone in the church who does anything bad that might discredit us, they're just fake Christians. Of course.

Back to Islam...I had personal experience with muslims and the way they live and think. The most disturbing thing about them is they will lie straight to your face and not even think twice about it. Their "religion" does not teach them right and wrong.

So because...what, a couple (if that?) of Muslims lied to you (according to you), so that makes it all bad?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If this is a way of paraphrasing "Christianity isn't a religion, it's a faith/relationship/whatever", you can skip it. Semantics, and nothing but.

Ah yes. The "True" Christians! (tm) Anyone in the church who does anything bad that might discredit us, they're just fake Christians. Of course.

So because...what, a couple (if that?) of Muslims lied to you (according to you), so that makes it all bad?

Jesus' words:

Jhn 8:44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Murder and lies are the norm in Islam.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Jesus' words:

Jhn 8:44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Murder and lies are the norm in Islam.

No, they are not. You are generalising the behaviour of one group of people who call themselves Muslim to all of Islam.

Again, by the same token, because people calling themselves Christian murder abortion doctors and repeatedly lie in order to push creationism, "murder and lies are the norm in Christianity."

Don't like it? Then maybe stop generalising the beliefs of those you disagree with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, they are not. You are generalising the behaviour of one group of people who call themselves Muslim to all of Islam.

Again, by the same token, because people calling themselves Christian murder abortion doctors and repeatedly lie in order to push creationism, "murder and lies are the norm in Christianity."

Don't like it? Then maybe stop generalising the beliefs of those you disagree with.

Yes, murder and lies ARE the norm in Islam. Take a look around. Everyday we see more violence courtesy of the "religion of peace".

Creationism is Biblical.

Upvote 0

Shribs

Jul 23, 2009
✟7,724.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Swine flu Is a NWO Stint for eugenics and population control, look at the way they are going to force us to take vaccines for a disease that has only killed 150-200 people? More people die from poverty, Malaria, and abortions in 1 day than the swine flu has killed in it's existence.

Upvote 0

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟591,918.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Yes, murder and lies ARE the norm in Islam. Take a look around. Everyday we see more violence courtesy of the "religion of peace".

Creationism is Biblical.

Rot! Have you ever studied Islam? As for creationism, it is only in the last 100 years or so that it has become an integral part of fundamentalism.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rot! Have you ever studied Islam? As for creationism, it is only in the last 100 years or so that it has become an integral part of fundamentalism.

When was Genesis written?

Gen 1:1¶In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

PC1170: Does Islam teach that it's O.K. to lie in certain circumstances?

"Al-Takeyya

The Islamic principle of lying for the sake of Allah. Falsehoods told to prevent denigration of Islam, to protect oneself, or to promote the cause of Islam are sanctioned by the Qur'an, including lying under penalty of perjury in testimony before the United States Congress, lying or making distorted statements to the media such as claiming that Islam is a religion of peace, and deceiving fellow Muslims when the one lying has deemed them to be apostates. The word literally means to protect or guard against and conveys the principle that Muslims are permitted to lie as a preventative measure to protect themselves and Islam, especially in life or liberty threatening circumstances. It is important that the Muslim does not mean it in his heart, however. The concept of Al-Takeyya is based on the following verse in the Qu’ran:

Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers; if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah, except by way of prevention that ye may guard yourselves from them. But Allah cautions you to remember Himself for the final goal is to Allah. Surah 3:28

Further, the concept of Al Takeyya permits behavior of a Muslim that is contrary to his faith if pretending to befriend infidels, and may:

Consume alcohol
Skip prayers
Skip fasting during the month of Ramadan
Renounce his belief in Allah
Pray to another diety in place of Allah
Lie under oath

The Hadith
One of Mohammed’s daughters (Umm Kalthoum) stated that she never heard him condone or promote lying except under three specific situations:

To reconcile the people of Islam;
In times of war against the infidels;
To a spouse to keep harmony within a family. "

http://www.viciousbabushka.com/2009/04/hamas-when-its-ok-to-lie.html

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kiwimac

Bishop of the See of Aotearoa ROCCNZ;Theologian
Site Supporter
May 14, 2002
New Zealand
Visit site
✟591,918.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Greens
Al-Taqqiya is only a doctrine for Shi'ite Muslims NOT the much larger Sunni sect and ONLY in life or death situations. As for Genesis, it is a parable not a history.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

No, we see it courtesy of ONE FRACTION of the Muslim people (or at least, people calling themselves Muslim). You are judging the entire religious population by the extremists.

So from now on, until you retract this statement, I'm going to remind you that according to your logic, murder and lies are "the norm" in Christianity, based on the same kind of faulty generalisation.

Keep up the good work! ;)

Creationism is Biblical.

Debatable.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.