Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Those Denver Airport movies would make a good "MacGuffin" (Alfred Hitchcock's made-up term for deux ex machina plot device) in the next Jerry Bruckheimer movie.

Hey I understand Jay Kinney, cartoonist for Occult Laff Parade and editor of Gnosis magazine was Master of his Lodge in San Francisco last year. Now that he's a Past Master and thus a member of the Grand Lodge of California, he's privy to a lot of secrets he didn't have before. I wonder if Schwarzenegger and Waxman are of the Craft as well.

According to Jack Chick, Freemasonry is a secret plot that the Jesuits are really behind (he says the same thing about Islam). Of course, if you look up "Obituary of Jack T. Chick" on a search engine it says Chick himself was a secret Jesuit agent.

Actually, I believe that Islam was started as a promotional gimmick by the tourism board of Mecca, and it just got way out of control.

Reactions: Texas Lynn
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I just got back from a 6 month tour of Afghanistan. Don't get all smug towards me when I try to display a sense of humour. Tell you what, you go do a tour in uniform there as well and THEN maybe I'll tolerate your condescension.

It isn't funny. Islam is an evil religion, serving a false god, which promotes violence against anyone who is not muslim.

I've got a brother over there who is doing a longer tour than 6 months in that God-forsaken hell-hole.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
It isn't funny. Islam is an evil religion, serving a false god, which promotes violence against anyone who is not muslim.

I've got a brother over there who is doing a longer tour than 6 months in that God-forsaken hell-hole.
Good for him. A sense of humour would see him in good stead. What's YOUR excuse for not going?

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Good for him. A sense of humour would see him in good stead. What's YOUR excuse for not going?

I'm old and have small children. Besides that, I don't want to take orders from a usurper who can't prove he's a citizen of the US.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm old and have small children. Besides that, I don't want to take orders from a usurper who can't prove he's a citizen of the US.

Typical. I'll be sure to pass your excuses on to my many comrades in arms with small children of their own, who they left behind to defend YOUR interests.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Typical. I'll be sure to pass your excuses on to my many comrades in arms with small children of their own, who they left behind to defend YOUR interests.

And I'm grateful to every one. You do realize that serving in the armed forces is voluntary in America, right?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
And I'm grateful to every one. You do realize that serving in the armed forces is voluntary in America, right?
As is in Australia.

I wouldn't want anyone to serve against their will. However, when someone who HASN'T served starts assuming all sorts of self important and uninformed airs about military matters, THEN I comment on the fact.

If you havn't been there, you don't know what you're talking about. If you've never even been in uniform then you REALLY have no idea what you're talking about.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As is in Australia.

I wouldn't want anyone to serve against their will. However, when someone who HASN'T served starts assuming all sorts of self important and uninformed airs about military matters, THEN I comment on the fact.

If you havn't been there, you don't know what you're talking about. If you've never even been in uniform then you REALLY have no idea what you're talking about.

What exactly are you accusing me of assuming?

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

Not for much longer, apparently. I couldn't do what you do.. stand your ground and argue with everyone.. i just leave it and let them get on with it.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

I'm sure if you cherry-picked verses from the Bible you could make the same accusation against Judaism/Christianity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not for much longer, apparently. I couldn't do what you do.. stand your ground and argue with everyone.. i just leave it and let them get on with it.

Being on God's side and standing up for what's right is always a good idea.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Nonsense!

Pray for the new birth of the Spirit, Cabal. The truth shall set you free!

What, mischaracterising an entire world religion as a bunch of bloodthirsty suicide bombers is what counts for new birth of the Spirit these days? I think I'll pass.

If Muslims started electively reading some of Deuteronomy where God tells the Jews to slaughter those that don't believe the same as them, or where God tells them to slaughter the Amalekites down to the last swaddling infant, or the verses where Jesus pulls his very dichotomous "anyone who isn't for me is against me" lines, they could do the exact same thing.

And I bet if they did, you would be first to the front of the queue to denounce them.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What, mischaracterising an entire world religion as a bunch of bloodthirsty suicide bombers is what counts for new birth of the Spirit these days? I think I'll pass.

If Muslims started electively reading some of Deuteronomy where God tells the Jews to slaughter those that don't believe the same as them, or where God tells them to slaughter the Amalekites down to the last swaddling infant, or the verses where Jesus pulls his very dichotomous "anyone who isn't for me is against me" lines, they could do the exact same thing.

And I bet if they did, you would be first to the front of the queue to denounce them.

Islam is a FALSE religion serving a FALSE god. They believe their god is pleased when they MURDER and LIE. It's satanic.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.