Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drekkan85

Immortal until proven otherwise
Dec 9, 2008
Japan
✟23,051.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
CA-Liberals
Not just any malevolent secret group, a malevolent secret group whose secret plans are posted unencrypted on about 10^5 conspiracy theory sites.

Let's just say I'm not exactly shaking in my boots right now, as they're clearly a bunch of incompetents.

Assuming they exist, which they don't.

Pft Cabal - don't you know. These malevolent secret groups have Satanic commandments that they have to give warnings to the people in order for the conspiracy to have real power. That's why they let the conspiracy sites exist. It's also why so many of the conspiracy theories bear some kind of resemblance to a summer blockbuster.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
That's a reasonable point. It is all on God's timetable and not ours. Someone did tell me that the flu would be much worse if the Lord weren't working against it at present.

Maybe that's why they keep failing at it.. SARS and all that, every other year now.. no, it can't be happening! We are all just lizard men! Obama is good, I love my government!
Reminds me of when i was little, and this evil little SoB kept picking on me.. i tried to convince myself that he was a nice boy..

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Who knows, i dont actually think all this is a diabolical genocide plot to kill everyone..

Neither do I - if I did I would have used the word "extinction", instead of "genocide", it's more germane.

it is without any doubt a bio-weapon from the USA.. and it is causing a lot of people with young children a lot of worry.. but like SARS it'll probably all blow-over in a few months and come to nout.. i hope anyway.

SARS....was a bioweapon that just blew-over?

Bioweapons are most definitely not designed to NOT "blow-over."

I think people need to chill out a bit and not make claims that this is apocalyptic.. it might just be a 'trial run' like you say..

Yeah, hopefully a successful trial run of when an even more serious flu virus mutates somewhere out there. Handling pandemics like this is a big test for mankind, and with good management we can learn a lot from this one.

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Pft Cabal - don't you know. These malevolent secret groups have Satanic commandments that they have to give warnings to the people in order for the conspiracy to have real power. That's why they let the conspiracy sites exist. It's also why so many of the conspiracy theories bear some kind of resemblance to a summer blockbuster.

Are you kidding me?

"This vaccine will kill us all!!!!!!!

Oh no, wait, just a trial run. We totally knew that already.

But the next one will definitely KILL US ALL!!!!!"

Makes the plots of most summer blockbusters look like Shakespeare to me.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
They are doing it through vaccines. Contaminated Small Pox vaccines in Africa led to Aids (1st woman in box), contaminated Tentanus vaccines affected reproduction in South America (2nd woman in box), and now we've got the swine flu vaccinations that could become mandatory. Canada and the UK are already warning the public that it will be mandatory.
Jen please provide some actual evidence for these claims.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
That's a reasonable point. It is all on God's timetable and not ours. Someone did tell me that the flu would be much worse if the Lord weren't working against it at present.
God could snap his vingers and zap every virus particle out of existence. Alternatively, he could snap his fingers and zap every human he deemed unworthy out of existance. Considering His awesome power, it seems strange that he would have to "work against" something like the flu. If he wanted it gone, poof, its gone. If he wanted it just to run its course, then it would just run its course. And apparently it looks like He just wants it to run its course, which is exactly what its doing. Media hype aside, it is progressing pretty much exactly as all the credible experts predicted.

Upvote 0

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God could snap his vingers and zap every virus particle out of existence. Alternatively, he could snap his fingers and zap every human he deemed unworthy out of existance. Considering His awesome power, it seems strange that he would have to "work against" something like the flu. If he wanted it gone, poof, its gone. If he wanted it just to run its course, then it would just run its course. And apparently it looks like He just wants it to run its course, which is exactly what its doing. Media hype aside, it is progressing pretty much exactly as all the credible experts predicted.
I agree with you and I was trying to say the Lord isn't allowing this to worsen according to my friend. My sister though that is a nurse isn't so sure about this fall and it seems some medical professionals are a bit edgy about the future of this one part bird, one part human, one part Asian and one part European swine flu. Sounds awful just looking at the flu's origin:o

I know dude I agree with you. It sounds like a great plot for a good summer read except for one thing. That being that one cannot simply mark the place and put the book down and return to it another time when it is more convenient.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jen please provide some actual evidence for these claims.

See post #1

I read an article that made me realize we're next. I'll find the link.
http://revolutionradio.org/2009/07/16/getting-the-kids-ready-for-soft-kill-vaccinations-%E2%80%9Cmission-set-immuno%E2%80%9D/

They are doing it through vaccines. Contaminated Small Pox vaccines in Africa led to Aids (1st woman in box), contaminated Tentanus vaccines affected reproduction in South America (2nd woman in box), and now we've got the swine flu vaccinations that could become mandatory. Canada and the UK are already warning the public that it will be mandatory.

Vaccinate Canadians under 40 and natives first: experts

Obama plans for nationwide swine flu vaccine

http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/37660

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
See post #1

I read an article that made me realize we're next. I'll find the link.
http://revolutionradio.org/2009/07/16/getting-the-kids-ready-for-soft-kill-vaccinations-%E2%80%9Cmission-set-immuno%E2%80%9D/

Vaccinate Canadians under 40 and natives first: experts

Obama plans for nationwide swine flu vaccine

[URL="http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/37660"]http://www.thecitizen.com/~citizen0/node/37660[/URL]

Is experts saying that people under 40 SHOULD be vaccinated the same as "vaccination WILL be mandatory" in your opinion?

And the first article didn't exactly thrill me as far as evidence was concerned. Can you please show me any empirical, science based evidence that HIV is in any way related to small pox vaccines?

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
On May 11, 1987, The London Times published “Smallpox vaccine triggered AIDS virus.” The article puts forward evidence linking the smallpox eradication vaccine program sponsored by the WHO and AIDS in Africa. Almost 100 million Africans living in central Africa were inoculated by the WHO. The vaccine was held responsible for awakening a “dormant” AIDS virus infection on the continent.
And the pixies that live in my teeth keep stealing my underwear. Both statements are equally supported by evidence.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Those Denver Airport movies would make a good "MacGuffin" (Alfred Hitchcock's made-up term for deux ex machina plot device) in the next Jerry Bruckheimer movie.

Hey I understand Jay Kinney, cartoonist for Occult Laff Parade and editor of Gnosis magazine was Master of his Lodge in San Francisco last year. Now that he's a Past Master and thus a member of the Grand Lodge of California, he's privy to a lot of secrets he didn't have before. I wonder if Schwarzenegger and Waxman are of the Craft as well.

According to Jack Chick, Freemasonry is a secret plot that the Jesuits are really behind (he says the same thing about Islam). Of course, if you look up "Obituary of Jack T. Chick" on a search engine it says Chick himself was a secret Jesuit agent.

Reactions: EnemyPartyII
Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Those Denver Airport movies would make a good "MacGuffin" (Alfred Hitchcock's made-up term for deux ex machina plot device) in the next Jerry Bruckheimer movie.

Hey I understand Jay Kinney, cartoonist for Occult Laff Parade and editor of Gnosis magazine was Master of his Lodge in San Francisco last year. Now that he's a Past Master and thus a member of the Grand Lodge of California, he's privy to a lot of secrets he didn't have before. I wonder if Schwarzenegger and Waxman are of the Craft as well.

According to Jack Chick, Freemasonry is a secret plot that the Jesuits are really behind (he says the same thing about Islam). Of course, if you look up "Obituary of Jack T. Chick" on a search engine it says Chick himself was a secret Jesuit agent.

they say Alex Jones is a Jesuit spy as well.. that's what they say anyway.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
they say Alex Jones is a Jesuit spy as well.. that's what they say anyway.
I've read that. I do wonder sometimes as it does not make sense when they control so much of the media that any undoctored truth gets by the sensors.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
I've read that. I do wonder sometimes as it does not make sense when they control so much of the media that any undoctored truth gets by the sensors.

Even if Alex Jones is a spy, he can be forgiven for that, as he has so many interesting guests on his show.. he does a good job, no matter what he is.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

I read this rather novel theory and my first thought was "if the Jesuits control the media, where does Bill Donohue fit in?" Then it came to me: a Donohue screed against a film for alleged anticatholicism and the like is work $$$ millions in free publicity. So he's a shill for the studios.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.