Swine flu vaccine = population control -NWO stunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col3_11n12

Oct 10, 2008
✟15,793.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I did find it odd to find a subject line, "Swine full=pop control=NWO", and then the entire thread talks about some mural in Denver. That said, two things:

1) Denver airport is the absolute worst TSA checkpoint ever, by far. NY and Boston aren't even half as bad.

2) Israelis have been researching a "genetic bomb" for quite some time now. In other words, trying to genetically engineer disease that specifically targets individual racial groups. Of course in their case they're trying to target Arabs. But we can see in the swine flu, hispanics were impacted much worse than whites. That and its sudden appearance on the scene are hallmarks of an engineered virus.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative

090714-space-apolloflag-square-130p.thumb.jpg

I dont believe it. The evidence that they hoaxed it is too strong. The Russians did actually land a 'robot' on the moon and took some pictures. The Americans never left low earth orbit, sad but true.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Yeah, I did find it odd to find a subject line, "Swine full=pop control=NWO", and then the entire thread talks about some mural in Denver. That said, two things:

1) Denver airport is the absolute worst TSA checkpoint ever, by far. NY and Boston aren't even half as bad.

2) Israelis have been researching a "genetic bomb" for quite some time now. In other words, trying to genetically engineer disease that specifically targets individual racial groups. Of course in their case they're trying to target Arabs. But we can see in the swine flu, hispanics were impacted much worse than whites. That and its sudden appearance on the scene are hallmarks of an engineered virus.

If the swine flu is a race specific bio-weapon to target Asians, then i wonder if the Arabs would qualify as 'Asians'? They are in Asia after all.
The Iranians will be ok.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yup, a controversial airport mural somehow indicating we shouldn't take a vaccine is a completely valid epidemiological and immunological standpoint to take.

I've been doing similar things for years myself. I never ate my greens ever since a flying buttress in Rouen looked at me funny when I was 7 and three-quarters.

God is good. :)

It's just a theory. To have an African woman, an Indian woman (south American or American), and a European American female in coffins could be representative of a plan or goal. That was the point. The contaminated vaccines that have caused AIDS, and reproductive problems in Africa and South America...and now the plan to FORCE a swine flu vaccine on European/American peoples is a little disturbing.

It's a little too close to who is in the third coffin.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
From what i've seen of it, the images are not predictive, they are depictions of events in history. The 'illuminati playing cards' are however predictive, and they are showing us what the old red guy has planned for the earth.
The genocide has already taken place and is history.

Upvote 0

BjorkIsCool

Jul 17, 2007
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you have any evidence that there is a group called the NWO that are trying to control the population (and by this i take it you mean reduce i.e. kill people) through the swine flu vaccine?

Do you have any evidence there is a group called the NWO (and by this i take it you mean a secret group who control the world or want to control the world)?

How would the swine flu vaccine actually control the population anyway?

Why wouldn't other scientists realise the vaccine will control the population?

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Do you have any evidence that there is a group called the NWO that are trying to control the population (and by this i take it you mean reduce i.e. kill people) through the swine flu vaccine?

Do you have any evidence there is a group called the NWO (and by this i take it you mean a secret group who control the world or want to control the world)?

It’s the sum of evidence. The vaccines would be contaminated. The scientists that have tried to warn people about this have been taken out (you can check up on that to see if that’s true or not).
The NWO is a name that is given to a globalist conspiracy, they don’t choose any name, so people call them NWO or Illuminati, but the whole thing is driven by satan, and is becoming more obvious in the latter days. Satanic is the true name to it all. It is the conspiracy outlined in Revelation for the last days, prior to the return of Christ. The idea that it is all speeding up, is not just something that aware Christians can understand, many non-Christians can see things going on, and can start to figure it out.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From what i've seen of it, the images are not predictive, they are depictions of events in history. The 'illuminati playing cards' are however predictive, and they are showing us what the old red guy has planned for the earth.
The genocide has already taken place and is history.

Biblically, some of the people of God, Christians and Jews, will be hunted, imprisoned and killed yet, in the future. This is why I think the 3rd girl in the casket is still future.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God (JEWS), and have the testimony of Jesus Christ (CHRISTIANS).

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Kissinger: Obama primed to create 'New World Order'

It's all over the news. Various leaders of various countries have been coming out and calling for a "New World Order". Bush 41 did it back in 1991.

YouTube - George Bush New World Order

More:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...t-Gordon-Brown-announces-new-world-order.html

Sarkozy calls for UN-led 'new world order' : Europe World

Moscow signals place in new world order | World news | The Guardian

Regarding the vaccines...they want to reduce the population of the world, Bjorkiscool.

This whole "global warming is caused by man" mantra is about population control. They want to reduce the population of the world via abortion, child limits, contraception, eugenics, homosexuality. That's what the global warming as caused by man thing is all about. Just like the Bible says, the final world order will control the world. No one will be able to buy or sell unless they take a mark.

(Ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones? It spells it out. http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm )

The vaccines are likely to be contaminated and cause a lot of deaths which serves their purposes...especially since more people are dying in car accidents than by the swine flu, yet governments are talking about making the vaccine mandatory. Something malevolent is up!

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Biblically, some of the people of God, Christians and Jews, will be hunted, imprisoned and killed yet, in the future. This is why I think the 3rd girl in the casket is still future.

Rev 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God (JEWS), and have the testimony of Jesus Christ (CHRISTIANS).

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

We'll never agree on that. The girl in the coffin is history, not that there isn't trouble coming up.. Jesus said if he didn't sort it out nothing would remain living.. but those murals are not predictive..
The Jews are there in the yellow and the homosexuals in the pink stars.. that is history, but the girl in the coffin is the result of that.. the zionism, and the true holocaust of the white race.. the Germans and the Russians. Although the girl also represents the USA, and she is lying in the flag of the zionists.. Israel.
Jews have got nothing to do with zionism.. zionism was a construct of the anglo-american/ German and Russian zionists/communists.
The 3rd world war has already been planned, it is the war of the 'west' against the Islamic world, and Israel will be at the centre of it all.. it is the final war which will bring in the new order.
Iraq, Afghan, Iran, all part of the coming plot..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We'll never agree on that. The girl in the coffin is history, not that there isn't trouble coming up.. Jesus said if he didn't sort it out nothing would remain living.. but those murals are not predictive..
The Jews are there in the yellow and the homosexuals in the pink stars.. that is history, but the girl in the coffin is the result of that.. the zionism, and the true holocaust of the white race.. the Germans and the Russians. Although the girl also represents the USA, and she is lying in the flag of the zionists.. Israel.
Jews have got nothing to do with zionism.. zionism was a construct of the anglo-american/ German and Russian zionists/communists.
The 3rd world war has already been planned, it is the war of the 'west' against the Islamic world, and Israel will be at the centre of it all.. it is the final war which will bring in the new order.
Iraq, Afghan, Iran, all part of the coming plot..

Except that it is predicted that God will step in....Ezek 38/39, Joel 2, Psalm 83, Ezek 28:24-26, Isaiah 17.

It may be planned, but God has told us that He will step in.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
Except that it is predicted that God will step in....Ezek 38/39, Joel 2, Psalm 83, Ezek 28:24-26, Isaiah 17.

It may be planned, but God has told us that He will step in.

I know that Ezekiel 38/39 is a historical war. God will only step in on the last day.. of that i am sure. And that God will be the Christ, and then there will be hell to pay.

Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I know that Ezekiel 38/39 is a historical war. God will only step in on the last day.. of that i am sure. And that God will be the Christ, and then there will be hell to pay.

It is not historical because the described outcome hasn't happened yet.

And yes, definitely "hell to pay".

Rev 11:18The nations were angry; and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
It is not historical because the described outcome hasn't happened yet.

And yes, definitely "hell to pay".

Rev 11:18The nations were angry; and your wrath has come. The time has come for judging the dead, and for rewarding your servants the prophets and your saints and those who reverence your name, both small and great- and for destroying those who destroy the earth."

It did happen. It is historical. It was Persia against Israel. (not the 'little beast' in the mid-east calling itself Israel). Like I was on about before.. if it isn't in Revelation then it is not going to happen, if you cant balance all that against revelation then it is not going to happen, as the whole Bible must balance and prove itself against itself.. revelation is the book for the Christian era.. until the return of Christ.. so it must be in there somewhere.. and it isn't.

Upvote 0

Col3_11n12

Oct 10, 2008
✟15,793.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
If the swine flu is a race specific bio-weapon to target Asians, then i wonder if the Arabs would qualify as 'Asians'? They are in Asia after all.
The Iranians will be ok.

I don't think the swine flu was meant to target Asians. If it was engineered, I think it's just an exercise in their research. Just being able to genetically engineer a contagious disease at all that affects certain races worse than others is quite a feat. Absolutely diabolical, but a feat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

starbrite

May 6, 2009
✟15,390.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I think SARs was more race specific to asians.....
remember that scare?
There are some interesting second hand challenges we will face as a result of the diseases already spreading...
AIDS has brought a second killer with a much more familiar name to the fore...
Africa is awash with a new types of consumption....
People are dying of drug resistant tuberculosis.... .
This is a direct rsult of the spread of AIDS and has arisen among the very poorly treated cases of AIDS.
Now of course it has spread to the genertal population...and coupled with the low health care standards is becomming an alarming commonplace cause of death....
With air travel and other trade being opened....
it is just a matter of time before the range and scope of many old diseases will broaden....
The poor black AIDs sufferers of africa, providing a breeding ground for many mutations of common illnesses.
And elsewhere too....
But it is this "second wave effect" of the bio engeneered diseases that is far more frightening than the diseases themselves....
Suppose there were an atidote to a bio weapon and it was used for some specific...
After unleashing this contagion, the combinations and mutations it undergoes
brings it back mixed up in something like the common cold germ....
All these dead biologists in the last two years..over thirty dead microbiologists....murdered quite obviously, for the most part....or simply missing without trace....
many well known experts in the field....
This has got to be a strong indication that somebody either wants to try out a weapon, or they are preparing the world medical scene by eliminating anyone who could trace or combat their germ.
That way their weapon is ten times more effective....
I dont know who, but i think i see how...
there are some guesses as to whys as well....
It seems as if the world political scene is running along well grooved tracks...Everyone sees that the fiscal policies are shear madness yet they go through with stupidity after stupidity...over the last few years doing the exact opposite of what would be prudent management of the worlds money...The Us has been making wrong moves for years the pundits have warned about...
The financial crisis is like the global pandemic of the business world...thus our world too....
Nothing apears to be capable of turning things around or reversing them.
The Muslim and Christian worlds are slowly being ramped up for another round of fighting...
Afghanistan is going to take a lot more troops and weaponry to win.
Pakistan is in flames man...
Wars and rumours of war abound....
The economy is so bad that another conflict may be an economic option as well as a military one...
As everyone has begun to look at the bloated bankers and their bloated bonuses....Citi post 4 bill profit....!
For a hat in hand outfit, thats a remarkable comeback....
Its all blatant slieght of hand, and the people see this now....
more clearly than ever before...
What holds it all together ?
Why hasnt it come naturally crashing down because of its own top heaviness?
I think it is God thats holding off.....
That its just being allowed to fester and get more pearshaped ....
What human brain can hold all the details in his / her head anymore?
The tamils and the quedas, and the russians and those heathen chinese....
North korea, south Korea, all those forces and interactions merely an nth part of the possible combos...
Even a super computer couldnt predict or figuire out what the results of a loss here or a minor victory there will do to the whole mish mash.
So many people, all clamboring to be heard, for justice, for recognition...."Look! Im Me!"
Some want a simple life, some simply want it all......
And all those ethno-politico- groups vieing for what?
Thank you Father for keeping track of it....!
end rant...
starbrite

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BjorkIsCool

Jul 17, 2007
✟7,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Kissinger: Obama primed to create 'New World Order'

It's all over the news. Various leaders of various countries have been coming out and calling for a "New World Order". Bush 41 did it back in 1991.

More:
G20 summit: Gordon Brown announces 'new world order' - Telegraph

Sarkozy calls for UN-led 'new world order' : Europe World

Moscow signals place in new world order | World news | The Guardian

Regarding the vaccines...they want to reduce the population of the world, Bjorkiscool.

This whole "global warming is caused by man" mantra is about population control. They want to reduce the population of the world via abortion, child limits, contraception, eugenics, homosexuality. That's what the global warming as caused by man thing is all about. Just like the Bible says, the final world order will control the world. No one will be able to buy or sell unless they take a mark.

(Ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones? It spells it out. The Georgia Guidestones )

The vaccines are likely to be contaminated and cause a lot of deaths which serves their purposes...especially since more people are dying in car accidents than by the swine flu, yet governments are talking about making the vaccine mandatory. Something malevolent is up!
You don't understand what they are saying when they say 'new world order'. They are not refering to some group that rule or want to rule the world and want to kill everyone.

So you provided no evidence that there is a malevolent secret group known as NWO that are trying to kill people through the swine flu vaccine. And no evidence there is a malevolent secret group known as NWO.

How will the vaccine be contaminated? Who will contaminate them?

Why wouldn't the vaccine (which are contaminated) be tested? And someone raise the alarm?

If the swine flu vaccines don't kill alot of people will you drop all this NWO stuff?
It’s the sum of evidence. The vaccines would be contaminated. The scientists that have tried to warn people about this have been taken out (you can check up on that to see if that’s true or not).
The NWO is a name that is given to a globalist conspiracy, they don’t choose any name, so people call them NWO or Illuminati, but the whole thing is driven by satan, and is becoming more obvious in the latter days. Satanic is the true name to it all. It is the conspiracy outlined in Revelation for the last days, prior to the return of Christ. The idea that it is all speeding up, is not just something that aware Christians can understand, many non-Christians can see things going on, and can start to figure it out.
No there is no evidence of any scientists who tried to warn people being 'taken out'.

What about all the scientists all over the world who will test the vaccine in future? Will they all be 'taken out'?

Totally no evidence for anything you said in your second paragraph.

And i've never met any Christian or non-Christain that claim what you claim.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drekkan85
Upvote 0

HisdaughterJen

Mar 8, 2007
this side of eternity
✟18,722.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You don't understand what they are saying when they say 'new world order'. They are not refering to some group that rule or want to rule the world and want to kill everyone.

So you provided no evidence that there is a malevolent secret group known as NWO that are trying to kill people through the swine flu vaccine. And no evidence there is a malevolent secret group known as NWO.

Why wouldn't the vaccine (which are contaminated) be tested? And someone raise the alarm?

If the swine flu vaccines don't kill alot of people will you drop all this NWO stuff?
No there is no evidence of any scientists who tried to warn people being 'taken out'.

What about all the scientists all over the world who will test the vaccine in future? Will they all be 'taken out'?

Totally no evidence for anything you said in your second paragraph.

And i've never met any Christian or non-Christain that claim what you claim.

You watch and you'll see that these warnings are correct. God told us that there will be a government who controls the world under the leadership of the anti-christ. God told us that many people will be killed and imprisoned. What we are seeing is the beginning of that. Wake up!

Upvote 0

Cabal

Jul 22, 2007
London
✟30,012.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Not just any malevolent secret group, a malevolent secret group whose secret plans are posted unencrypted on about 10^5 conspiracy theory sites.

Let's just say I'm not exactly shaking in my boots right now, as they're clearly a bunch of incompetents.

Assuming they exist, which they don't.

You watch, even IF things get bad enough with this virus that the vaccine gets rolled out (which hopefully won't be necessary if the first wave is handled ok) and it doesn't result in mass genocide, the goalposts will shift and this will start being called "a trial run" or some half-thought up nonsense like that.

Upvote 0

hiscosmicgoldfish

Liberal Anglican
Mar 1, 2008
✟11,767.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
You watch, even IF things get bad enough with this virus that the vaccine gets rolled out (which hopefully won't be necessary if the first wave is handled ok) and it doesn't result in mass genocide, the goalposts will shift and this will start being called "a trial run" or some half-thought up nonsense like that.

Who knows, i dont actually think all this is a diabolical genocide plot to kill everyone.. it is without any doubt a bio-weapon from the USA.. and it is causing a lot of people with young children a lot of worry.. but like SARS it'll probably all blow-over in a few months and come to nout.. i hope anyway.
I think people need to chill out a bit and not make claims that this is apocalyptic.. it might just be a 'trial run' like you say..

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.