Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you would like to know how you can support the Sioux Nation and all the people (native and non-native) gathered as they continue to take a stand to protect the water and the land against the Dakota Access Pipeline, please post your request here in this thread. Because of a site rule, I am not able to post the information for donations in a public thread. I will send you a private message with that information. But just to be perfectly clear again: I am not looking for arguments against the Sioux Nation or the people fighting against the pipeline or arguments in favor of the pipeline or arguments against Native Americans for whatever reason or arguments over Native American treaties or Native American rights. I only want to do what I can to help the Sioux Nation and all other protectors standing with them. If I could be there, I would be in a heartbeat, but I am unable to join them. However, my heart is with them and I am there in spirit. Please be aware that I will not argue or debate over the resistance.

Last edited:
Reactions: tadoflamb

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Historically speaking, we went from being Indians to pagans to savages to hostiles to militants to activists to Native Americans. It's 500 years later and they still can't see us. We are still invisible." - John Trudell (1946-2015), Native American political activist and former leader of the American Indian Movement.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wish I could be at Standing Rock in person but since I am unable to do that, my heart and my prayers are with the Sioux Nation of Standing Rock.

I stand in solidarity with the Sioux Nation and all of our other Nations and people who are also standing with them in solidarity.

HeyVictor!.jpg

Reactions: tadoflamb
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you would like to know how you can support the Sioux Nation and all the people (native and non-native) gathered as they continue to take a stand to protect the water and the land against the Dakota Access Pipeline, please post your request here in this thread. Because of a site rule, I am not able to post the information for donations in a public thread. I will send you a private message with that information. But just to be perfectly clear again: I am not looking for arguments against the Sioux Nation or the people fighting against the pipeline or arguments in favor of the pipeline or arguments against Native Americans for whatever reason or arguments over Native American treaties or Native American rights. I only want to do what I can to help the Sioux Nation and all other protectors standing with them. If I could be there, I would be in a heartbeat, but I am unable to join them. However, my heart is with them and I am there in spirit. Please be aware that I will not argue or debate over the resistance.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.