Supernatural experince of holiness? or.....

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
So yesterday something happened to me that greatly affected me. See one of the ways I connect with God and spend time with him is to lay in bed be still and simply be with him. Well I was laying there and was talking to God like I normally do and I was very tired both physically and spiritually and I longed to know true peace and rest as I have never known true rest and true peace escapes me often. Then something happened, I recalled the fire I once saw and I may have spoken of it here before. This fire was one made of rainbow colors and I recall long ago how I would touch it and it would fill me with life and healed me except this time It also gave me peace and rest but one more thing happened I was filled with holiness.

It began with me seeing a drop of light, you know like a drop of water except it was light and this light this small single drop as it fell on me filled me with God's holiness, I could feel what it actually is like to be holy to be righteous, not a weary sinner not a person who longs to be holy and lacks all of who God is but completely and utterly holy like him filled with life love and light shinning brilliantly and wherever I walked life sprung forth around me feet beautiful grass flowers and all sorts of nature came alive around me.

as I lay there I even felt my body craving his holiness not just my heart and soul but my body as well like how our body needs air so did my body crave his holiness and his light his righteousness love peace rest everything good and sweet to our souls that comes from his heart.

This wasn't a vision or anything or a dream, sometimes God shows me things in my minds eye like a daydream sort of and it always greatly affects me in some way, but what I saw what I felt what I experienced was this something more than a daydream? and what is he trying to tell me?