Not open for further replies.

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
I thought this was a very meaningful prayer for your situation...oh, and I prayed it for you also and the Memorare...that is always very powerful to me!

Good Saint Anne, you were especially favored by God to be the mother of the most holy Virgin Mary, the Mother of our Savior. By your power with your most pure daughter and with her divine Son, kindly obtain for us the grace and the favor we now seek. Please secure for us also forgiveness of our past sins, the strength to perform faithfully our daily duties and the help we need to persevere in the love of Jesus and Mary. Amen.

:hug: :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
R

RoseofLima

I don't know-- but I can't go get any right now...because my kids are all asleep...and my husband still won't be home for another two hours...

I haven't taken baking soda yet (which is like my miracle stomach drug--because I think I have taken it a couple of times already in the past week---and I don't just want to kill my stomach).

I was hoping it would just go away after awhile....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

babygurl2006

i try-i fail-god still loves me
Aug 14, 2006
florida
✟8,358.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My stomach is just killing me...(no it is not labor or anything)....can you just whisper a prayer for me? To either be healed or to suffer well and meritoriuosly for the salvation of souls?

I would appreciate it so much :hug:
im preg also 5 months, is this your first one? it could be stuff moving around or the baby finding a comfy spot on ur liver!!! ive had 4 all togeather. this makes 5- im prayin sweetie congrats and good luck on ur bundle of joy:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.