Sunni Muslims believe Jesus will return in Syria

Eph4:26

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,203.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sunni Muslims believe Jesus will return in Syria to battle the anti-Christ.

There was an Iman that lived in the 9th century. He was from Iran. He wrote the what is know as Sahih Muslim Book 041, Hadith Number 6924.

What did he say about the return of Jesus?

That He will return to battle Satan in Syria!

"The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq."

Dabiq is on the Syrian\Turkish border.

It is at the epicenter of the war in Syria.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

". . . the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ)."

Dajjal is a name for the anti-Christ.

Far be it for me to try to interpret this book. Perhaps someone here can offer enlightenment.

References:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_Muslim

http://hadithcollection.com/sahihmu...sahih-muslim-book-041-hadith-number-6924.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Masih_ad-Dajjal

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,002.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What is significant regarding the OP is not that I or anyone else here believe it to be true, but that the radical jihadist (backed by the US military) fighting on the ground in Syria believe it is true.
There are a lot of parallels between Islam and Christianity. Most of them are opposites or in the case of Islam, perverted Christian doctrine.

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Sunni Muslims believe Jesus will return in Syria to battle the anti-Christ.

Given that the Human Rights Act affirms freedom of religion, I have no problem with Sunnis believing anything they want to believe. As long as they treat other people with respect, and allow them the same freedom of religion, it is all fine.

Some Moslems have a way to go in relation to tolerating other faiths, but then, so do some Christians.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Sunni Muslims are 2,000 years too late to observe the battle between Jesus Christ and the anti-Christ.
??? That happens at Har-Megiddo, (aka Armageddon)

Upvote 0

gord44

Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you are missing a far great point that over shadows a freedom of religion.

That is nuclear war that ends all humanity.

lol. that came out of left field. posts about an obscure Islamic prophecy, tries to connect to Syria today and then talks about nuclear war. lol.

• Agree
Reactions: Catherineanne
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Far be it for me to try to interpret this book. Perhaps someone here can offer enlightenment.
Our Father is merciful. Try looking at Ezekiel 39. It tells how our Father will destroy Gog on the mountains if Israel. The Golan Heights (Mountains of Israel) are contested land that Syria and Israel both claim.

Upvote 0

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,203.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lol. that came out of left field. posts about an obscure Islamic prophecy, tries to connect to Syria today and then talks about nuclear war. lol.

Do I sense a nervous lol from you?

What is significant regarding the OP is not that I or anyone else here believe it to be true, but that the radical jihadist (backed by the US military) fighting on the ground in Syria believe it is true.

Upvote 0

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,203.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Our Father is merciful. Try looking at Ezekiel 39. It tells how our Father will destroy Gog on the mountains if Israel. The Golan Heights (Mountains of Israel) are contested land that Syria and Israel both claim.

Be that as it may, it doesn't easy my anxiety.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

football5680

Feb 6, 2013
Georgia
✟90,322.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Sahih Muslim is not a book in the traditional sense. It is a collection of thousands of traditions of Muhammad and the other early Muslims. The Person who the book is named after was only the compiler. Muhammad is the person who said this and you do not need to be apprehensive over the ramblings of a false prophet. I don't understand why Islamic end time beliefs would matter to us.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
When Obama\Clinton start talking about a 'no fly zone' in Syria, they are threatening WW3 with Russia.
First thing is know that the wars are going to happen, and they will happen regardless of who is President, Prime Minister, King or Queen. The prophecies will be fulfilled and there is no man/woman who can change that. Second put your faith in our Lord Jesus Christ for in Him only is salvation. Third to be fore warned is to be fore armed. God has His timing set so watch and pray.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

gord44

Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do I sense a nervous lol from you?

Why would I be nervous?

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,403,905.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Personly I don't think anything much is going to happen until Iran becomes a member of the nuclear club , anything after that will concern me for sure.
You don't think they already have nukes? I believe they do and they have had them for a while.

Upvote 0

Brian45

Apr 23, 2002
✟34,089.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You don't think they already have nukes? I believe they do and they have had them for a while.
I think if they did the Israelis would know about it. Benjamin Netanyahu has stated many times that Israel will not tolerate a nuclear armed Iran.

Upvote 0