Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I get a week off from work and I don't start school until july 9th so I plan on recording and making my own music. :clap:

What instrument(s) do you play?

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Acoustic guitar and the keyboard :clap:

Cool. :) I know a little acoustic, I'm going to work on playing that better this summer... as soon as I find my tuner... I don't think I'd be able to tune by ear... This past year I've been learning the piano. It's really fun. :) I've also been wanting to record some music this summer... I got my friend and siblings to all get out instruments and play around with them... but we don't have any music to play together, so we'll have to write something. :)

Upvote 0

redheadskiangel

Veteran
Jun 5, 2007
Vacaville, CA
✟9,495.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have your whole life to work, if you don't have to work right now enjoy it. ;)
no kidding :D. that is definitely my view, especialy since i will be done with college.. need to start paying off those icky loans. so one more summer of tagging along with my parents. :D. love being an only child

Upvote 0
L

LostUntilSaved

Cool. :) I know a little acoustic, I'm going to work on playing that better this summer... as soon as I find my tuner... I don't think I'd be able to tune by ear... This past year I've been learning the piano. It's really fun. :) I've also been wanting to record some music this summer... I got my friend and siblings to all get out instruments and play around with them... but we don't have any music to play together, so we'll have to write something.

Sounds like fun. I like to make my music solo :cool:

no kidding :D. that is definitely my view, especialy since i will be done with college.. need to start paying off those icky loans. so one more summer of tagging along with my parents. :D. love being an only child

lol. have fun

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds like fun. I like to make my music solo :cool:

haha, I will probably end up recording some stuff solo, because it's really hard to get others to do stuff with me.. unless I wrote the music myself... but I'm too busy with school and stuff to do that... maybe someday I will though... If I record anything this summer it will probably be on the flute, or guitar... I could do the piano but I never thought about that much... it would have to be very quiet in the house... hmm maybe I'll record something tomorrow... :)

Upvote 0
L

LostUntilSaved

haha, I will probably end up recording some stuff solo, because it's really hard to get others to do stuff with me.. unless I wrote the music myself... but I'm too busy with school and stuff to do that... maybe someday I will though... If I record anything this summer it will probably be on the flute, or guitar... I could do the piano but I never thought about that much... it would have to be very quiet in the house... hmm maybe I'll record something tomorrow... :)

Wow you are musically talented to be able to play 3 instruments! I want to record soon too. If I could find a place where I can be by myself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums