Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I plan on going to the beach a lot (already went last week), going to my friends 21st birthday party. Going to church. :) Playing musical instuments... reading lots... and doing whatever.... taking pictures of randomness with my camera... hanging out with friends and family, and drinking lots of water. yummy. :)

Upvote 0
L

LostUntilSaved

I plan on going to the beach a lot (already went last week), going to my friends 21st birthday party. Going to church. :) Playing musical instuments... reading lots... and doing whatever.... taking pictures of randomness with my camera... hanging out with friends and family, and drinking lots of water. yummy. :)

Sounds like you are having fun! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds like you are having fun! :thumbsup:

well, I'm just doing that stuff inbetween all the work and studying in my anatomy class... :) But is is fun. :)
What are you planning on doing this summer?

Upvote 0

ValiantForTruth

A Servent of Christ
Jun 22, 2007
Mars
✟15,308.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
My job is Staying with a 91 year old man. so I am pretty much on the Job all the time, But I have been asked to take over the Children's Program on wednesday. I am going over the Judges. Tomorrow I Get to do My favorite Judge - Ehud. You'd be surprised how nice of an Eglon you can make out of 5 or 6 pillows (the bible does say he was a very fat man), a bed sheet, a balloon (for the head), a pillow case (for the headdress), gloves for hands, and a pair of paints stuffed full of crumpled paper. (the brain child of a combination of sleep deprivation and boredom):p
</IMG>

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You'd be surprised how nice of an Eglon you can make out of 5 or 6 pillows (the bible does say he was a very fat man), a bed sheet, a balloon (for the head), a pillow case (for the headdress), gloves for hands, and a pair of paints stuffed full of crumpled paper. (the brain child of a combination of sleep deprivation and boredom):p
</IMG>

haha :)

sounds fun :)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
But I have been asked to take over the Children's Program on wednesday. I am going over the Judges. Tomorrow I Get to do My favorite Judge - Ehud.

I read the about Ehud in Judges last night. :) It was very interesting... the part about "Moab", because I remembered that Ruth was from Moab... it's made me want to reread all those books of the bible, and maybe understand a little bit better what was happening. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
another interesting thing is the fact that moab was the descendants of Lot (Gen 19:36-37)

Wow... I really need to reread those first books of the bible again and pay attention to stuff like that... :)

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

redinfinity

Aug 31, 2006
California
Visit site
✟7,699.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I live right by the beach so naturally I'll go there more often. I'll also:

-practice guitar a lot more
-try to catch up on my bible reading
-go scuba diving a lot more
-work in a marine biology lab and work in the field with them
-visit random places
-hang out with all my friends

Can't think of much else to do atm, but more will come up, I just know it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redheadskiangel

Veteran
Jun 5, 2007
Vacaville, CA
✟9,495.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At the moment I am in Colorado.. Steamboat, but we are leaving on Saturday to fly to Wisconsin to see family on my dad's side of the family for about 10 days. then we fly out to DC area for about a week and do site seeing... and visit family :D then I go home and finish packing up our house and move to Idaho :D. the rest of my summer will be spent unpacking.. hangingout with friends.. and going to Illinois for a week for my cousins wedding :D

Upvote 0

redinfinity

Aug 31, 2006
California
Visit site
✟7,699.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I get a week off from work and I don't start school until july 9th so I plan on recording and making my own music. :clap:

What kind of music do you play? I started electric guitar 6 months ago, and I'm hoping to start a band one day.

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Visit site
✟159,549.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
At the moment I am in Colorado.. Steamboat, but we are leaving on Saturday to fly to Wisconsin to see family on my dad's side of the family for about 10 days. then we fly out to DC area for about a week and do site seeing... and visit family :D then I go home and finish packing up our house and move to Idaho :D. the rest of my summer will be spent unpacking.. hangingout with friends.. and going to Illinois for a week for my cousins wedding :D

Sounds like you have a busy summer planned. :)

Upvote 0