gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lord Jesus, hear these prayer for newbie motoboy and please guide and direct him and help him where he is now, and to a good job and future. Lord, please help him and his mom get along for now, and bless their relationship with peace. I ask that You will send angels to help motaboy and give him hope and show him Your plan of salvation for his life. Lord, be close to him now, and help him to trust and lean on You. I ask in Your name, for Your Glory. Amen.

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father, I stand in agreement with these prayers at thy will. Thank you for leading this brother her ein prayer. Thank you that you will give him a renewed and a right Spirit so that he will find the right job at the right time, In Jesus Name I pray, Amen

“Again, I say to you, that if two of you are in agreement on earth about anything for which they will make a request, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name; there am I with them." Matthew 18:18-20.

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have no job, no money and am currently sleeping on my mothers couch, i am 23 and need prayer to get back on my feet, i pray everyday and hopefully will be on my feet soon. :sigh:
Lord Jesus I pray that You will bring this young man the best job ever. Lord Jesus prosper him and bless all the work of his hands. Give him hope and courage to deal with life and bring about Your will for his life. Comfort this young man and guide him in the direction he should go. Send people across his path who can encourage him and lift him up continually to You. Bless all that he does. Bless his mom for being there for him. Lord Jesus there are so many people who hurt. Please ease his discomfort and anxiety in Jesus Name Amen

Upvote 0

baruch4

Jun 20, 2007
✟19,647.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have no job, no money and am currently sleeping on my mothers couch, i am 23 and need prayer to get back on my feet, i pray everyday and hopefully will be on my feet soon. :sigh:
praying, with tks to the lord our redeemer of the spirit, the soul n the body, in christ jesus name n will.

121:1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
121:3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.
121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
121:5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
121:6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
121:7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.
121:8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, bless our dear brother this day. Open doors of opportunity to him that have so far been closed. Let those that see him, see the gifts and the talents that You have blessed him with. Bring him strength and courage my God, for You are with him.
In the Glorious name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0