✟121,233.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Engaged
Hi there and welcome On board!
Im sure you do have alot of questions = DO not be scared to actually ask them!
We are here on forums because we are joined together by our beliefs and by the Lords Grace - we still struggle in life - I don't personally think we can blame the Lord for Mans (Mans in the General world sense) destruction of himself and all around him - we may not personally be responsible for things that are bad but for me being a CHristian gives me peace of mind that I am being thought about and that I only have to look to him for protection and love.
It also gives me a moral code, which although, I will never be perfect, I can at least strive to become.
Gosh I carried on there didn't I ?!!!! :)
Sorry about that - I just didnt want you to feel alone or confused about the Lord - I wanted you to feel with him !!

Take care and Many Blessings Lex xxxx

Upvote 0

ysl_75

Love Changes Everything
Dec 13, 2004
~KL~Malaysia
✟56,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
welcome014.gif

Upvote 0

lbclvsrjc

-BELIEVER4LIFE - "In the end Love will remain
Dec 6, 2007
Home - Louisiana
Visit site
✟9,865.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A GREAT BIG CF WELCOME TO ANDREW! I am lifting you up in prayer and I know you can find the answers and peace here at CF!:prayer:

Originally Posted by Fabiniman
He loves me? Are you kidding me? If he "loves" someone, why then does he put them through such pain and suffering? Oh, let me guess, he's "testing" me, right? What a crock! If YOU loved someone, let's use your Children as an example, would YOU subject them to suffering and pain, or at least ALLOW it?

Loves me? Get real, and get over this "he's testing you" crap. That's almost as ridiculous as saying "he works in strange ways". Yeah, ok!!

I guess it's how you want to take it - God tells us that He never promised life would be fair, but that He was fair and that He would not give us more than we could handle. He also tells us that He is there with us and even when we don't know it - He has carried us. I'm sorry for the pain you are in - As for children, in their eyes we do subject them to pain and suffering everytime we tell them No! Pain and suffering is so different for all of us - what "cripples" one emotionally may not be what it takes to "cripple" someone else.

Upvote 0

Gentle-Heart

Senior Pastor & Servant of YHWH
Mar 23, 2004
North East England
✟15,521.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I hope you get all your questions answered and find security in your relationship with Jesus. That you know comfort and peace and find your struggles are over and can enjoy the life He wants to give to you.
Blessings and love in Him

Upvote 0