Strippers

T

TanteBelle

I have known a few strippers in my life, and I was thinking about the morality of it yesterday and I wanted to bring it up here and see what y'all think about strippers. I can see how it is a huge temptation for a girl to get into: it can pay better than most jobs could after receiving a degree even, it's very simple to get hired if you look good enough, the job security is just fine as long as you can handle doing what you have to do. I mean really the upsides are huge. The downsides are pretty obvious, having to bare your entire body for anybody at all to see, you have to deal with creeps, etc.

So how do you feel about strippers. Do you feel like they are all sinful and in real need of help? How about someone who is in a situation where she can't get another job, and it's stripping or homeless? Does that make it any better in your eyes? How about a stripper doing it to pay her way through college, so that she can get into a job that doesn't require her to strip in the future? Do you think a Christian can be a stripper?

What does the scriptures say?

Upvote 0