Herrin, IL
✟9,414.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
I don't get it. Last time I looked, this was called Christianforums. But the speech here is utterly filthy and reveals nothing godly or Christian about any of you.

Why don't you join up with those of the same ilk as yourselves in a homosexual board, or more appropriately: an atheist board?

Disgusting.

1. Finding gay sex stimulating doesn't necessarily make one a homosexual.

2. Homosexual =/= Atheist, Atheist =/= Homosexual

3. If you find this thread so horrible, why are you lurking in it? I would think that you'd want to distance yourself from the 'filth'.

Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Defeater of Dad and AV1611VET
Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
I don't get it. Last time I looked, this was called Christianforums. But the speech here is utterly filthy and reveals nothing godly or Christian about any of you.

Why don't you join up with those of the same ilk as yourselves in a homosexual board, or more appropriately: an atheist board?

Disgusting.
heres some advice, don't read it then
by the way how is saying "two men together is hot" filthy?
not everyone is a prude like you it seems and doesn't look at sex as dirty or wrong

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
1. Finding gay sex stimulating doesn't necessarily make one a homosexual.

2. Homosexual =/= Atheist, Atheist =/= Homosexual

3. If you find this thread so horrible, why are you lurking in it? I would think that you'd want to distance yourself from the 'filth'.

The truth needs to be told in this place as well. It's not your private playground.

Every ripped piece of flesh on Jesus Christ's body represents our sins. Homosexual acts are among them. He died for your sin, so you could live...why hold onto your sin and die?

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
heres some advice, don't read it then
by the way how is saying "two men together is hot" filthy?
not everyone is a prude like you it seems and doesn't look at sex as dirty or wrong

It is filthy because it is an immodest expression of a perversion. To find it hot, simply reveals the evil within.

Upvote 0

JadeTigress

Aug 15, 2006
Herrin, IL
✟9,414.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
The truth needs to be told in this place as well. It's not your private playground.

Every ripped piece of flesh on Jesus Christ's body represents our sins. Homosexual acts are among them. He died for your sin, so you could live...why hold onto your sin and die?

If he died for everyone's sins, then it's done. It doesn't matter what anyone does or doesn't do. He can't go back and re-die every time someone decides to accept Jesus, so that he can include their sins. He either died for everyone, or he died for no one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ReverendDG

Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others

truth? you think your opinion is truth? you must think very highly of yourself if you think what you say is remotely true

nice emotionalism there, but it doesn't change the fact that your beliefs are nothing but beliefs, not truth or fact.

Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
It is filthy because it is an immodest expression of a perversion. To find it hot, simply reveals the evil within.
no it doesn't and it makes me angry that you think you have the right to call people evil because they don't agree with your prudish sanctimonious morality
like i said, if you don't like what people post then bloody well don't read it!!

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If he died for everyone's sins, then it's done. It doesn't matter what anyone does or doesn't do. He can't go back and re-die every time someone decides to accept Jesus, so that he can include their sins. He either died for everyone, or he died for no one.

He died for us all, so that we can accept His fee gift. Spurn it, and He suffered for you in vain. What a waste. You benefit nothing from it, not receiving your salvation, and having to pay yourself for your own sin with your own life.

Hell to pay.

Upvote 0

gwenmead

On walkabout
Jun 2, 2005
Seattle
✟10,642.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Well, this is the non-Christian section. I for one am an amoral godless ex-Christian heathen. Most of us aren't TrueChristians(tm) like yourself, either. What did you expect?

If it disgusts you so much, why don't you go play in the Christian-only sections? Nobody's forcing you to read this "filth".

Or maybe you're just sticking around because, secretly, you like it.

Reactions: NPH
Upvote 0

ReverendDG

Sep 3, 2006
✟10,901.00
Faith
Pantheist
Politics
US-Others
He died for us all, so that we can accept His fee gift. Spurn it, and He suffered for you in vain. What a waste. You benefit nothing from it, not receiving your salvation, and having to pay yourself for your own sin with your own life.

Hell to pay.
time to bring out the gift that keeps on giving:fire and brimstone preaching!
if a person doesn't accept your preach of love scare them into accepting it out of fear!
yeah.. that will bring em in won't it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
no it doesn't and it makes me angry that you think you have the right to call people evil because they don't agree with your prudish sanctimonious morality
like i said, if you don't like what people post then bloody well don't read it!!

Every human being is evil without Christ. Even we who have our salvation will struggle with sin periodically.

I have an obligation to speak out for Christ, and to tell you how much you need Him. He loves you, even where you are in life--even at our very worst--and He calls you to come to Him to be made right.

There is a solution to that evil within...a man named Jesus.

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
time to bring out the gift that keeps on giving:fire and brimstone preaching!
if a person doesn't accept your preach of love scare them into accepting it out of fear!
yeah.. that will bring em in won't it?

Absolutely, it does for many! Jesus does offer amazing fire insurance!

Upvote 0

JadeTigress

Aug 15, 2006
Herrin, IL
✟9,414.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Every human being is evil without Christ. Even we who have our salvation will struggle with sin periodically.

I have an obligation to speak out for Christ, and to tell you how much you need Him. He loves you, even where you are in life--even at our very worst--and He calls you to come to Him to be made right.

There is a solution to that evil within...a man named Jesus.

That's great...except that I personally don't feel that I'm evil, and I see nothing about myself that I need to have made right. So why would I seek to do that, when I don't feel that it needs to be done?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.