Mar 2, 2004
In the woods... was In an old church - was On the
✟14,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can hardly type....--
back in the 80s I wrote both Leela from Dr Who (Louise Jameson) and Stevie Nicks..had super crush on both..but Stevie won..
I am basically out, can't breathe and was just reeling on floor after watching only half this video..dear Lord..save her..I wanna see her in heaven

LEELA

leela.jpg

Stevie

What did she just do me? "I Still hear the call of the night bird" at 6:16 and on she just goes off..just like the Chuck wills widow sat over my head in the tree after my wife died, and looked at me, and sang every morning, and at nightfall..that bird looked at me a knowing, and just looked at me and told me by the silent way lost love, and i shall sing and the voice will be heard in the forest forever, late night bird.....I hear the call of the night bird...she goes completely insane over that night bird..she is beautiful, but what is this and why????

i am literally shaking....its taking me long time to type this..wow never experienced this phenomenon.. Stevie what did u do??? and we thot Leela was the wild girl..no u won....i give up..I a hyperventalating..not good, pelase stop Stevie

What did Stevie do to me? I hadn't heard this version of the song ever....

LOVE triangle of doom.png