Visit site
✟735,652.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know there have probably been many forums on this topic but I'm going to ask anyway. My boyfriend and I are in our twenties and have been together a year. Our faith is exremely important to us and we are waiting til marriage for any type of sexual relationship. My air conditioning broke the other night and it was 92 degrees in my home. It was too hot for me to sleep there so I crashed on his couch downstairs. He has a roommate who lives in the downstairs bedroom and he stays upstairs. All I did was sleep and I never saw him the whole night too he came downstairs fully dressed and so was I. Nothing happened. I left for work and that was it. Nothing like that has happened before. I just didn't want to stay in my home when it was so hot. However, my mother says that's wrong. I think that's just one opinion but she says its wrong no matter the circumstance. Can anyone else shed some light on this? Thank you!

I would just say don't make a habit of staying there. There may be an exception to the rule, but please don't let it become an excuse to get that little bit closer. I am not saying that what you did is wrong, nor right, rather keep the boundaries until you are married.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know there have probably been many forums on this topic but I'm going to ask anyway. My boyfriend and I are in our twenties and have been together a year. Our faith is exremely important to us and we are waiting til marriage for any type of sexual relationship. My air conditioning broke the other night and it was 92 degrees in my home. It was too hot for me to sleep there so I crashed on his couch downstairs. He has a roommate who lives in the downstairs bedroom and he stays upstairs. All I did was sleep and I never saw him the whole night too he came downstairs fully dressed and so was I. Nothing happened. I left for work and that was it. Nothing like that has happened before. I just didn't want to stay in my home when it was so hot. However, my mother says that's wrong. I think that's just one opinion but she says its wrong no matter the circumstance. Can anyone else shed some light on this? Thank you!
Ha, ha! When I read your entire post the only thing going through my mind was Dana Carvey's George H.W. Bush impression.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While its dangerous to stay there, its already over and done with and thankfully nothing happened. I'd say if it happens again (AC issues) maybe see about staying with a female friend or family. Because all it takes is one second for an accident to happen (trust me I know).

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
A woman's sex is something a man can be very hot after. However, if she gives it all away, it seems that she gives away other things as well. If you do not give a man your sex you have something to bargain with. After you give a man your sex do not be alarmed if he begins to loose interest and respect with you in time. You have given him what he has desired and you have less tools to bargain with in return.

Upvote 0