Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
We are currently in need of moderators. If you are interested you can PM me or start a thread in this forum.

Here are the requirements:

- Must be a Christian who believes in the Nicene Creed (CF's Statement of Faith)

- Must be at least 18 years old

- Must have been a member for at least 3 months

- Must have at least 200 substantive posts within the past 3 months

- Must be willing to dedicate approximately 5 hours to CF Staff duties per week.

- You shouldn't have any recent staff contacts.

Full list of requirements are here.

If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, you can PM me or start a thread in the application forum. I can also answer any questions you have here, as long as it doesn't breech staff confidentiality.

Reactions: JustOneWay

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Are there any non-moderator positions or jobs for a non-Christian that has been a member over three years and is a financial supporter of the site that has way over five hours a week to give and doesn’t mind working without pay or care who pockets the money from a private site?

Upvote 0

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What exactly are the duties of a Mod here? Every forum has different expectations.
Moderators
Moderators work all reports according to moderation protocol. Moderators may close threads and remove posts for staff review. Moderators maintain a presence in the forums, post mod hats to diffuse situations in threads, and bring issues to the attention of the Supervisors. Moderators may work with Supervisors in their specific categories and forums as needed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jesus' Follower

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE
Site Supporter
Sep 11, 2015
-
✟59,217.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Just for clarity on this; all staff positions here at CF are voluntary and no money exchanges hands.
I, myself am a Moderator because being so helps this haven to run smoothly and be a friendly place on the web.

Please note that this thread is for members interested in applying for staff and not campaigning or complaining about staff actions; any complaints against staff actions which are detailed in the PM given for the action can be discussed by starting a thread in the MSC.

Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
We are currently in need of moderators. If you are interested you can PM me or start a thread in this forum.

Here are the requirements:

- Must be a Christian who believes in the Nicene Creed (CF's Statement of Faith)

- Must be at least 18 years old

- Must have been a member for at least 3 months

- Must have at least 200 substantive posts within the past 3 months

- Must be willing to dedicate approximately 5 hours to CF Staff duties per week.

- You shouldn't have any recent staff contacts.

Full list of requirements are here.

If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, you can PM me or start a thread in the application forum. I can also answer any questions you have here, as long as it doesn't breech staff confidentiality.

Are there any non-moderator positions or jobs for a non-Christian that has been a member over three years and is a financial supporter of the site that has way over five hours a week to give and doesn’t mind working without pay?

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Are there any non-moderator positions or jobs for a non-Christian that has been a member over three years and is a financial supporter of the site that has way over five hours a week to give and doesn’t mind working without pay?

There are indeed. CF Ambassadors. If you have any questions to that end, feel free to contact me or @God's Child

Reactions: Tallguy88
Upvote 0

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, ambassador, like PB said. They are very helpful to staff by keeping an eye on things and trying to keep threads on point before they degenerate and bring in reports. If you'd like more info, God's Child is the one to contact.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, ambassador, like PB said. They are very helpful to staff by keeping an eye on things and trying to keep threads on point before they degenerate and bring in reports. If you'd like more info, God's Child is the one to contact.

I have been PM-ing Patrick this morning, but he has left for work now.

Reactions: Tallguy88
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tallguy88

We shall see the King when he comes!
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2009
Parts Unknown
✟240,426.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It seems like there are as many staff members as there are regular posters on this forum. I really can't see why you'd need more staff. These forums are practically dead.
We have 3 mods and 3 senior mods.

Upvote 0

The Cadet

SO COOL
Apr 29, 2010
Munich
✟45,617.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It seems like there are as many staff members as there are regular posters on this forum. I really can't see why you'd need more staff. These forums are practically dead.
I don't see you on the debate side of the forum all that often; that's where most of the most active threads happen.

Upvote 0