Ann M

Legend
Feb 20, 2004
Brisbane
✟29,179.00
Faith
Catholic
BrRichSFO said:
Well I don't know where you are located. But generally animals like that do not usually come near humans. Sometimes when rabid they will act in an unusual manner and not seem to have a fear of humans.

Ah yes, but this is Zoomom that we're talking about, and everyone knows what a wonderful soul she is - a mother to one and all! The possum probably saw this too and wanted her to mother him as well.........

Upvote 0

vrunca

STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS
May 1, 2004
North East Lower Michigan! Go Wings!!
✟4,908.00
Faith
Catholic
[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth]!! Possums are so cool, we have a lot of them where I live...and they will eat just about anything if you throw it out there for them!! We have a possum that comes and eats the birdfeed that drops out of the feeder...they wont hurt you, if you yell at them, they will just walk away...or kind of run, they aren't real fast.

We had a porcupine family that lived under our old tractor shed last year...they were the cutest in the world...I have never seen a baby porcupine before then! I would toss out banana rinds and orange rinds and bread for them every day. I do kinda wonder how they mate though :scratch:

Right now though, I am having a black bear that is visiting our bird feeders. I never even knew we would get black bear around my area...a few miles over they have them, but our land is dry, not swampy or no creek or anything....hmmm, but I was so suprised when I looked out the window last night! It was awesome!!

Upvote 0

Ann M

Legend
Feb 20, 2004
Brisbane
✟29,179.00
Faith
Catholic
Would you look at my last post!!!! What the heck is that??? I wrote o m g, what is wrong with an abbreviation for O my gosh????
There is no problem with Oh my gosh, but many take that abbreviation to use the word God instead, in which case it comes under 'do not use God's name in vain"

Upvote 0

ZooMom

Thanks for the memories...
Feb 5, 2002
America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ah yes, but this is Zoomom that we're talking about, and everyone knows what a wonderful soul she is - a mother to one and all! The possum probably saw this too and wanted her to mother him as well.........

:D :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.