America
✟45,193.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok...I just went outside to pray my nightly Rosary. I was sitting on my swing, praying softly, and into the first decade....

AND A POSSUM WALKS UP ON MY PORCH AND JUST STANDS THERE STARING AT ME!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :help: :help: :help: :help: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I choked a bit, stuttered a bit, but managed to keep going. I was afraid what it might do if I stopped! It sat there through the second Mystery, and then just turned and walked away! :eek: After which I got up and ran inside! :doh: :help: What the heck!!! The only time I've seen those things is as road kill! What was it doing?!?!?! Now I'm afraid to go outside again. :sigh: :doh:

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
ZooMom said:
Aaron! Don't laugh! :D It scared me to death! I thought it was rabid or something. It didn't move like it was in a hurry at all. And it stared at me the whole time.

maybe it was a demon :eek:

lol You did the right thing by going on with your prayer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stray bullet

God Made Me A Skeptic
Nov 16, 2002
✟20,457.00
Marital Status
Private
ZooMom said:
Oh, great! GIANT possums...just what I need to help me sleep! :p :D

I always thought they were smaller, but this thing was almost as big as a dog, but more round, like a pig. Must have been almost two feet long not including the tail.

Surprised by it, I went after it and it stopped, turned around and openned its mouth at me, aggressively. Nasty set of teeth they have.

Upvote 0

Annabel Lee

Beware the Thought Police
Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
stray bullet said:
I always thought they were smaller, but this thing was almost as big as a dog, but more round, like a pig. Must have been almost two feet long not including the tail.

Surprised by it, I went after it and it stopped, turned around and openned its mouth at me, aggressively. Nasty set of teeth they have.

That doesn't sound like a possum. :scratch:

...maybe a possessed demon possum. :help:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stray bullet

God Made Me A Skeptic
Nov 16, 2002
✟20,457.00
Marital Status
Private
Annabel Lee said:
And yes possums are cute! :)

oppossum_glove.jpg

Uh huh....

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.