✟15,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
peterandrewj said:
:thumbsup: Love it....there's power in the name of Jesus to break every chain Thanks for sharing

Thank you..I very rarely have poems that are instantly inspired with words flowing not even a moments stop to think of what to say. But after I finished I read what I wrote and saw the whole picture. Feel free to share it

A call to Arms, A call to fight, A Call to live this abundant life!

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,991.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Liked your poem very much... Is that original?

As far a spiritual warfare goes virtuous terms or words can be strongholds and shelters from the storms, Here's a few I compiled that I try to keep in mind...

Lord, grant us, give to us, let us be showing toward you, Faith, Hope, Love, Trust, Truth, Honesty, Patience, Peace, Serenity, Joy, Happiness, Thankfulness, Gratefulness, Strength, Courage, Endurance, Wisdom, Self-control, Selflessness, Satisfaction, Fulfillment, Contentment, Bliss, Grace, Mercy, Gentleness, Empathy, Forgiveness, Absolution, Acceptance...

Lord, show toward us, (and let us be showing toward you and others), Long-suffering Kindness, Meekness, Mildness, Humbleness, Lowliness, Gentleness, Generousity, and showing Humility and dependent and trusting upon you, in Love.

Lord, show toward us, Salvation, Redemption, Forgiveness, Reconciliation with You, Righteousness, Justice, Direction, Guidance, Purpose...

Lord help us be Zealous for you, and your will, and the good news, and the good of others, Certainty and Confidence, in our Convictions and Beliefs about you... Positivity and a Positive Spirit, and Sureness in you... Genuine Concern for others, Optimism in the things to come, Genuine Affection for/toward you, ourselves, and others, Genuine Devotion, and Tenderness of Heart...

Unity in Us, in line with your will, Help us to be Accurate and Authentic and Correct and Legitimate, and genuine in ourselves and the things about you, Let us face fate with fortitude practicing forebearance and tolerance and be submissive and always yielding to your will and help us be persistent with others in our beliefs about you.

God Bless us all!

Reactions: psalms 91
Upvote 0

Gunny

Remnant
Site Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟58,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fellow Brothers in Christ, Thank you for your posts.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Ephesians 6:12
NIV

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will."

Romans 12:1-2
NIV

"Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs-he wants to please his commanding officer."

II Timothy 2:3-4
NIV

Upvote 0