Spirit-filled homosexual relationship, is that possible?

B

brightmorningstar

To Texas Lynn,

I'm sure it was but I didn't understand it. It appears to me your style on these things is one of measured obtuseness.
Rather yours is, you first didn’t understand something and now I don’t, no need for you to accuse me of being obtuse, I am being no more or less obtuse than you.

I still don’t see the logic, if you don’t understand something how can you be sure of what it says?

No, I am disputing your interpretation and application.
And I am seeing your disbelief. The Bible texts say what they say, one only has to look them up in the NIV to see they match what I have posted.

So you don’t believe the Bible, what is the basis of your view and how can it be the same God?

The Bible isn't God.
I cant see that anyone has claimed it is., I asked as you don’t believe the Bible, what is the basis of your view and how can it be the same God?

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Texas, you can go after Jerry all you like. He's in God's presence.

According to the Bible Jerry is resting in the grave. I realize that I'm just being picky but YOU are the one who persists in loyalty to the words of the Bible. If you don't know what the Bible says regarding the interim between death and resurrection (Jesus' coming) then how much else don't you know?

Again, according to the Bible - not to me - Jerry is NOT currently in the presence of God.

Upvote 0