Spirit-filled homosexual relationship, is that possible?

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well, it's a good thing that I don't try to justify homosexual sin, then. Homosexuaul adultery is just as sinful as heterosexual adultery.

Nice try. But since homosexuals cannot enter into God ordained marriage with each other, they can't commit adultery against each other. They can choose to fornicate with somebody other than the person they were already fornicating with. But two partnered homosexuals can't commit adultery.

Homosexulal rape is just as sinful as heterosexual rape.

Forced fornication is still fornication by the one forcing it.

Homosexual prostitution is just as sinful as heterosexual prostitution.

Fornication is still fornication.

And Homosexual marital relations are just as sinful as heterosexual marital relations. Oh wait, marital relations are not sinful.

Homosexuals cannot enter into God ordained marriage. As a result, there can be no sin involved against that which you cannot enter.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Actually, since you claim to uphold the Bible above all else you SHOULD know that J.F. is presently 'sleeping' in his grave awaiting the resurrection at the second coming of Jesus!

I don't claim to uphold anything. God's Word is perfectly capable of upholding Itself.

So if you read YOUR Bible, you will find that "We are of good courage and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord."

JF's spirit is in the presence of God. His physical body is in the grave.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well, that may be your opinion.

That's God's truth. My opinion carries no weight.:)

God's "decisions" on these matters are unknown to all. Humankind determines such things.

They may be unknown to YOU and those who don't want to accept the truth so that you can keep endorsing your OWN way instead of the way of Christ. But it is known to me and those Christians who trust the Word of God.

Only if all LGBT Christians are also. Because the conclusive evidence of his henious sins which he committed willfully are overcome by grace, and so also it is with those of whom you do not approve.

JF's salvation was not conditioned upon LGBTs. If a homosexual has placed his fait in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, then he too shall be saved.

But the Bible says 9No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother 1 John 3:9-10

SO yes Jesus Christ can save the homosexual offender. But there is nothing in God's Word that says or even hints that anyone who continues in unrepentant sin knows Him.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's God's truth. My opinion carries no weight.

Precisely and it your opinion only that what you say is "God's Truth".

They may be unknown to YOU and those who don't want to accept the truth so that you can keep endorsing your OWN way instead of the way of Christ. But it is known to me and those Christians who trust the Word of God.

You are the one endorsing "your own way". You do not trust "The Word of God" in Galatians 3:28 apparently.

JF's salvation was not conditioned upon LGBTs. If a homosexual has placed his fait in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, then he too shall be saved.

But the Bible says 9No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother 1 John 3:9-10

SO yes Jesus Christ can save the homosexual offender. But there is nothing in God's Word that says or even hints that anyone who continues in unrepentant sin knows Him.

Then by your measure the Rev. Mr. Falwell is roasting in the great pit of fire. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I didn't have to determine it. God has! :amen:

God has indeed determined whatever God has determined, that is true. but as to what specifically that is, anything you say about it is your opinion only because you are not Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Agreed, as are those of every LGBT Christian who ever lived and died. Thank you.

If you are a Christian , you became a Christian by confessing and repenting of your sin. The blood of Christ coversall of that past, present and future sin lest He has to go back to the Cross every time we sin.

So a Christian, LGBT or otherwise, will be in God's presence.

But as was said, nowhere in God's Word does HE example people living unrepentantly in sin as His Children.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single

I'll take God's Word about what is His Word. If you choose to not accept His Holy Scriptures as given in the Bible as His Word, you do you. But that's the reason you're confused.

You are the one endorsing "your own way". You do not trust "The Word of God" in Galatians 3:28 apparently.

Nice try. But by the authority of God's Word, I will continue to call homosexual sin sin. You can try to finagle and justify it all you want. I'm gonna align myself with God's Word and call it what HE calls it: SIN.

Then by your measure the Rev. Mr. Falwell is roasting in the great pit of fire. Thank you.

Having known Mr. Falwell, I know that he placed his faith in Jesus Christ and lived his life accordingly.

Homosexuals continuing to live in unrepentant sin don't exactly meet the definition of following Christ. And they won't as long as there are folks like you convincing them that their sin is not sin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
God has indeed determined whatever God has determined, that is true. but as to what specifically that is, anything you say about it is your opinion only because you are not Him.

All that says is that YOU don't trust God's Word as given in His Holy Bible. It's very specific, and that's a fact.

You just don't want to accept the facts because you want wiggle room to justify sin.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If you are a Christian , you became a Christian by confessing and repenting of your sin. The blood of Christ coversall of that past, present and future sin lest He has to go back to the Cross every time we sin.

So a Christian, LGBT or otherwise, will be in God's presence.

But as was said, nowhere in God's Word does HE example people living unrepentantly in sin as His Children.

Falwell did. His unrepentant slander of his political opponents shows him to be then not one of "god's children" by your reasoning.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I'll take God's Word about what is His Word. If you choose to accept His Holy Scriptures as given in the Bible as His Word, you do you. But that's the reason you're confused.

Not confused enough to write a sentence like your first one there.

Nice try. But by the authority of God's Word, I will continue to call homosexual sin sin.

You possess no authority other than an opinion.

You can try to finagle and justify it all you want. I'm gonna align myself with God's Word and call it what HE calls it: SIN.

That is merely your opinion.

Having known Mr. Falwell, I know that he placed his faith in Jesus Christ and lived his life accordingly.

Not when he slandered his opponents, so by your reasoning his obese carcass is roasting for eternity.

Homosexuals continuing to live in unrepentant sin don't exactly meet the definition of following Christ.

There is no sin whatsoever in having loving LGBT physical relationships.

And they won't as long as there are folks like you convincing them that their sin is not sin.

There is no rational reason for them to believe such an uninformed opinion as that. There is no sin whatsoever in being a sexually active LGBT.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All that says is that YOU don't trust God's Word as given in His Holy Bible. It's very specific, and that's a fact.

All that you have articulated here is merely your opinion.

You just don't want to accept the facts because you want wiggle room to justify sin.

Ah, as you have to justify Falwell's many henious sins.

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Texas, you can go after Jerry all you like. He's in God's presence.

I think so, just like all the LGBT Christians.

But homosexual sex is STILL sin

There's no evidence of that whatsoever.

And two people of the same sex STILL can't enter into God ordained marriage with each other.

Some do. Amazing how you don't get to decide such things, huh?

Upvote 0
B

brightmorningstar

To Texas Lynn,
It was an explanation, if you cant understand it how are you so sure it wasn’t?

I didn't say it wasn't.
Then your statement was meaningless as if you cant understand it you cant it you cant say what would happen in normal circumstances hasn’t happened here.

You are not competent to determine that.
But neither Zaac or I are claiming we are, we are claiming you and we are not competent to determine that, but God is, and you are disputing what God has revealed in the Bible.

So you don’t believe the Bible, what is the basis of your view and how can it be the same God?

You see what one believes has to match up to what God says in His word in the Bible. However I can see Mr Falwell’s claim that God hates [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] is as contrary to scripture as yours.

Ex-gays are being persecuted http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/895308240.html

Upvote 0

Texas Lynn

Dec 17, 2002
Brooklyn, NY
✟14,982.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
It was an explanation, if you cant understand it how are you so sure it wasn’t?

I'm sure it was but I didn't understand it. It appears to me your style on these things is one of measured obtuseness.

...you are disputing what God has revealed in the Bible.

No, I am disputing your interpretation and application.

So you don’t believe the Bible, what is the basis of your view and how can it be the same God?

The Bible isn't God.

Upvote 0