Spend a little time, and a little cash, at Hobby Lobby this Saturday...

sylverpiano

unworthy
Oct 14, 2010
✟53,702.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Have you ever worked in retail? I have. Trust me, if they stop you and search you, 99.9999% of the time you're a thief. Your lawyer can't help you then, warrant or no.

I will not willingly let a police officer search me without waiting for my attorney. I am not about to let some retail clerk pat me down and go through my handbag.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will not willingly let a police officer search me without waiting for my attorney. I am not about to let some retail clerk pat me down and go through my handbag.
Ok - good luck.

Upvote 0

AvilaSurfer

Site Supporter
May 14, 2015
NO
✟936,196.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a list myself.
I'm always a little surprised when I tell someone I won't go here or there, and they ask why, and then think it's petty. I explain that I can support any person or store or business I want, for whatever reason I want. I don't have a long list, but it's a list.

Upvote 0

tadoflamb

no identificado
Feb 20, 2007
Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If you don’t live near a Hobby Lobby, you can still shop at their on-line site. Also, the family that owns Hobby Lobby also owns Mardels. Mardels is a Christian office supply/book-music-Bible/homeschooling supply store. I shopped at Mardels for curricula and supplies back when I was homeschooling. I’ve also bought several Bibles...

Spend a little time, and a little cash, at Hobby Lobby this Saturday...

Hobby Lobby is my corporate competitor.

Support your local small business! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟67,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I wonder why some people post at all. If all you're going to do is say "no" and be backed up by your sarcastic cheerleader well the internet has a word for that.

I have a sarcastic cheerleader ?

Whoa. Who knew ?

You know what the internet word is for having a sarcastic cheerleader ?

Cybercool.

If you don't want to shop at Hobby Lobby you could easily say why. One word comments seem snarky.....
I this particular case I think the explanation is obvious.

At least people are posting why or why not. I don't know why some people have accounts and never post anything of substance... Oh wait I do......I forget the word....rhymes with rolling.
Bowling ?

And I despise unions as most of them are not pro-life. I will not be one to support public unions at least.
This may be the weirdest reason for disliking unions I've ever heard.

Unions aren't pro-life ?

huh.....?

And Hitler probably would not shop at Hobby Lobby
No but Zombie Hitler might.

(See what I did there, Hitler's been dead since 1945 so... he'd have to be a zombie)

] Pro-life is opposite of Margaret Sanger, his own inspiration.
Ok I'm unclear here:

Are you saying that Margaret Sanger was a Nazi or that she was pro-union ?

Upvote 0