✟38,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, Everyone :wave:

I've written, many, many songs; Songs about many different things, such as; Life about Christ, life with and for Christ, friendships, friends, and more.

I want so much to someday, somehow, have my songs, reach the world. I want so much to help God, spread His love and holy word!! I want so much, for all the world to come to know of life with Christ, how wonderful it is to have an awesome, enduring, personal relationship with Him. I want so much for people to come to know of the mighty love He has for all of us! I want so much for people to come to live the greatest life there is to live; A life with Christ!

Everyone,

I ask that you please keep me and my song-writing in your prayers. I want so very much to help God in getting many people to come to live an everlasting life with Him. I want the kingdom, God has waiting for us, to be filled with many, many, many, many, many, many people!!!

Please pray, that my songs will someday, somehow, reach the world, and that they will come to change the lives of many.

Thank you all, so very MUCH!!!!!

God Bless

Your friend,

Jonathan :)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GPguy

Rest in peace dear grandpa. 7/15/1929 - 9/22/2010
Jul 13, 2006
Dover, DE
Visit site
✟38,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Boy you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!! :)

I thank you all, GREATLY!!!! Never ending thanks to all of you!!!!!

Thank you all so very much!!!! You are WONDERFUL friends and I'm most thankful for all of you

Thank You dear Jesus, for such fantastic friends!!

Thanks again, everyone

God Bless

Your friend,

Jonathan

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums