1. New: Christian Forums Staff Recruit Video.- It's that time of year again. We are having our annual Staff Recruit Drive. Simply ask any staffer to help you apply and enjoy the video...
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

song suggestion for debut party?

Discussion in 'Christian Music' started by stephas, Aug 17, 2009.

1. stephas

stephas Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    My (female) bestfriend is turning 18 a couple of weeks from now and I want to sing something for her. Can any of you guys suggest a good Christian song suitable for the occasion?

2. BrokenWanderer

BrokenWanderer Servant

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, my first question is how good's your voice range? I don't want to suggest a song that's difficult for you :)

once I know your voice range, I could make a more accurate suggestion for a song :)

3. stephas

stephas Newbie

Marital Status:
    Single
    Faith:
    Christian
    I'd say I could reach higher than average notes. I'm a backup singer in our team. You can suggest many songs, then I'll search for them and listen to them. Whatever song fits my vocal range (and a good message in the lyrics) would be the one I'll choose. Thanks in advance! :)