U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
unfortunately, i don't know many new praise and worship songs, as i switched to Christian talk radio from Christian music radio years ago and have missed out on the latest contemporary Christian music. i prefer the older stuff, myself. but maybe someone else will post some new ideas for you.

it's not that i didn't like CCM, but the station i listened to for years ended up changing owners and they got rid of their ministry programming, like Joni Eareckson Tada and Focus on the Family, Chuck Swindoll and stuff like that, and turned to 24/7 music only. as part of deal when selling the station, stipulation was made that it had to remain a Christian station... but they slowly changed it up to the point where i heard a cyndi lauper song on there one day and i was like... that's it..lol. i really, really missed the ministry part of that station anyway, so at that point, i switched to talk Christian radio. now i just listen to oldies on youtube. we sing some of the new stuff at church, of course, but much of it leaves me kind of 'meh.' lol. there is one i kind of like, which is "when i wake up in the land of glory, with the saints i will tell my story, there will be one name that i proclaim--Jesus Jesus Jesus!Jesus, just that name!" but for the mostt part, they don't bother talking about the blood or salvation anymore, it's more all 'me' oriented. what God can do for me. sorry, guess i'm not much help, am i? :).

doesn't seem to be much activity on most of these threads, so... i hope someone will come forward and give you some ideas. may God bless you in your ministry, brother. be sure to include some songs with Scripture in them, some songs that point people to Jesus Christ, not just some feel good mumbo-jumbo.:D. that would be me best advice.

Upvote 0