United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
James 2:14-17
14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

This video hit me pretty hard, humbled me and I reflected back to the book of James. I have a lot of work to do in my walk with God!

Giving The Homeless New Socks and Shoes - OmarGoshTV - YouTube

tp552

Sep 24, 2013
Oregon
✟33,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The gentleman in the video takes new shoes to homeless folks on the street. He also prays with one individual after giving him the shirt off his back. Several things struck me about the video-the main character, if I saw him on the street, I would not guess him to be a Christian. Kind of hits home about not being judgemental! Also this guy is putting his faith into action-faith with works! If you have the chance to watch it, it should be a Blessing to you.

Upvote 0

tremble

^.^/
Feb 15, 2014
✟16,927.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The gentleman in the video takes new shoes to homeless folks on the street. He also prays with one individual after giving him the shirt off his back. Several things struck me about the video-the main character, if I saw him on the street, I would not guess him to be a Christian. Kind of hits home about not being judgemental! Also this guy is putting his faith into action-faith with works! If you have the chance to watch it, it should be a Blessing to you.

Sounds like a helpful ministry. Helping people with material goods can be difficult at times, especially when it comes to knowing when to keep it secret (as Jesus taught) or when to do it publicly for the sake of giving an example to others on how they can also help the poor.

Upvote 0