Master Newbie
Aug 7, 2014
Fort Worth,Tx
✟17,192.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am saved and was raised baptist..mainly southern..I have been attending an independent baptist church for 4 months regularly as of late. have decided am wanting to grow as a christian..my question is why if people who throw out questions about faith or particular beliefs , that there is also those who say, well if you dont know all of the bible or believe all of the bible, you are a not a true christian? this hasn't happened to be but have seen it online lately. why is seeking answers or conviction considered wrong if it isn't what that one person believes...or why are you labeled as a non christian... I am sorry , but I and the only one who know my true relationship with God. He knows me, so why do people not see it as studying god's word?
One other note. It is a very dangerous accusation to question someone's salvation. You are correct.

If the Internet has taught everyone anything, is anonymous posting can show people's true colors. Sure Christian should be better, but the reality is they are people too.

I read Felicia Day's autobiography and the gamer world on the Internet is scary and cruel. They've threatened her, posted her phone number, address and personal emails. She has had people stalk her.

No Christians aren't that bad.....they could be.....but the sinful nature still is part of us. The reality is the Internet still requires a bit of thick skin. And ChristianForum.com tries to do its best to keep the rift raft out. This is quite tame to other forums I've been to.

Upvote 0